Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid thinks she's entitled to having sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kscis9/shared_my_31f_complete_dating_past_with_my/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

6ac8a0f

Good at least normies who are having sex are seeing that this degeneracy is evil and don't want to do anything with it.

surprised that the comments seem to be taking the guy's side

Literally different worlds. Casual threesomes and here I just want handholding

can't turn a whore into a housewife

I wonder what nationality she is, seeing as English is her second language.

What are the reactions to her post like?

Bitch has almost a triple digit laycount and thinks he should be perfectly okay with that

Honestly the Reddit comments are more based than I was expecting them to be. Surprised they didn't prop her up on a pedestal considering most of the subs I've lurked recently seem to get more and more cucked every day.

reddit title alone made me laugh but not going to read:feelzez:

And these bitches still think men are privileged. Fuck them. We're not entitled to sex, but they are :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

show the vast difference between normie sexhavers men and foids,

average normie male in his 30s=less than 5 partners
average normie foid in her 30s= 50+partners and bisexual

Bitch has almost a triple digit laycount and thinks he should be perfectly okay with that

reddit title alone made me laugh but not going to read:feelzez:

And these bitches still think men are privileged. Fuck them. We're not entitled to sex, but they are :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Good at least normies who are having sex are seeing that this degeneracy is evil and don't want to do anything with it.
I think he would not have cared if it was around 20

her bonding mechanism must be fucked, he dodged a bullet. foids are whores, its in their DNA

It's only bad for men (who don't actually feel that way) to feel that way

"noooooo why do my action have consequences, I should be able to do anything, women are so oppressed:horror::horror:

Not surprised tbh, as that's average in 2021 for a teen. Imagine how many chads and chadlites they have fucked by the time they're 30.

Based comments on a large sub? what the fuck?

whoredom = 100%

self-reflection capacity = 0

He is the one who dodged the bullet.

These whores think Twitter and reddit is real life and that the average man is gonna yessss queen them when they admit to being a whore.

Most men still do no want to date and marry whores.

wAsTeD 8 mOnTh
you can already see her agenda.
based comments though

Last edited:
Do virgins even exist anymore?
Female virgins

These whores think Twitter and reddit is real life and that the average man is gonna yessss queen them when they admit to being a whore.

Most men still do no want to date and marry whores.

JFL, "dodged a bullet". Should've dodged those other 95 bullets instead

She should be burned at the stake for her behavior. She is fucking vile. She deserves a lot worse than just being dumped

Wouldn't be a bit surprised if an average foids mentality only worsened several years from now.

I wonder what nationality she is, seeing as English is her second language.

What are the reactions to her post like?
Probably a slavic whore

surprised that the comments seem to be taking the guy's side

Literally different worlds. Casual threesomes and here I just want handholding

Honestly the Reddit comments are more based than I was expecting them to be. Surprised they didn't prop her up on a pedestal considering most of the subs I've lurked recently seem to get more and more cucked every day.

Some of them are pretty based

"noooooo why do my action have consequences, I should be able to do anything, women are so oppressed:horror::horror:

Based comments on a large sub? what the fuck?

He is the one who dodged the bullet.

wAsTeD 8 mOnTh
you can already see her agenda.
based comments though

That whore must be stoned to death :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: (in minecraft of course)

"YASSS QUEEN SLAAAYYY :soy: :soy: :soy:" - IT

Ofc Redditors think that only women are allowed to set standards in relationships and dating.

high iq man
these stupid whores really think like that and cucked men allow this for them

That whore must be stoned to death :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: (in minecraft of course)
"YASSS QUEEN SLAAAYYY :soy: :soy: :soy:" - IT

Ofc Redditors think that only women are allowed to set standards in relationships and dating.

high iq man
these stupid whores really think like that and cucked men allow this for them

:soy: Women are entitled to sex you inklers

can't turn a whore into a housewife
Let’s also not forget what the brilliant @BlkPillPres pointed out in one of his posts, women aren’t entitled to safety either.