Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid told me girls don’t clean their vagina after a guy cums inside them. Infact they never clean inside of their vagina ever

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Was talking to a foid as chadfish and I told her you shouldn’t clean your pussy after I bust cuz I have a fetish where I want you to go out to public/dinners/work full. She said that it was a hot idea

she told me girls don’t clean their vagina ,only the outside part. I was so disgusted when I heard that. That means if you are a guy eating out pussy you are litterly tasting other guys remensnts of cum. That’s so fucking gross. Why don’t they clean their pussy. If I don’t clean my dick then it smells like dick cheese. Which is why I am very hygienic and clean myself.

this also explains why some women have this aura of weird odour around them. It’s their gross pussy stinking up the room. They need to clean and wash their pussy

I did some research and found lots of articles encouraging women to not clean vagina their such as. Disgusting whores.

i wonder how long traces of cum last in a foids pussy

No wonder STDs are through the roof.

Forever wtf. It’s like taking a shit and not flushing it. It’s gonna stink up the whole bathroom until you take care of it

Forever wtf. It’s like taking a shit and not flushing it. It’s gonna stink up the whole bathroom until you take care of it
:lul: :lul: :lul:

This is why we need virgin females, once a female goes raw she is basically that male's property.

Was talking to a foid as chadfish and I told her you shouldn’t clean your pussy after I bust cuz I have a fetish where I want you to go out to public/dinners/work full. She said that it was a hot idea

she told me girls don’t clean their vagina ,only the outside part. I was so disgusted when I heard that. That means if you are a guy eating out pussy you are litterly tasting other guys remensnts of cum. That’s so fucking gross. Why don’t they clean their pussy. If I don’t clean my dick then it smells like dick cheese. Which is why I am very hygienic and clean myself.

this also explains why some women have this aura of weird odour around them. It’s their gross pussy stinking up the room. They need to clean and wash their pussy

I did some research and found lots of articles encouraging women to not clean vagina their such as. Disgusting whores.

That’s disgusting. What nasty whores women are.

You should only eat out virgin pussy. Any "man" who eats a second-hand pussy is cucked.

Imagine being a cuck with a wife. You don't know you're being cheated on, so you lick your wife's vagina like a good cuck after Chad creampied her. You're swallowing Chad's cum without knowing. Years later, after the divorce rape, you find that you have throat cancer.

Theory has it the cum might integrate itself in their DNA. This is common in the animal kingdom and humans are, well, developed animals.

I've read that eating out girls is cucked behavior, this is probably one reason why.

Replace foids ded srs ngl

So much for incels not showering. JFL

Sub8 fetish: ewww disgusting inkwell, fuck off you creep
Chad fetish: 'hot idea'

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: GOD FUCKING DAMN :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
I don't believe this shit, sorry :feelstrash:

How does a vagina work, anyway? It is like a mouth or like a urethra? Would salt burn a vagina?

I can't handle this black pill.
I miss 15 second ago when I had no knowledge of this.

But we are the ones who have to shower 20 times a day guys!!!

This is why you shouldn't be giving oral in the first place, cucks.

You should only eat out virgin pussy. Any "man" who eats a second-hand pussy is cucked.
What universe do you live in where you can find virgin women?

What universe do you live in where you can find virgin women?
Nawalt unicorns are a rare breed - most are teens who havent rode the chad cock carousel

Brutal Dirty Pussy Pill

I read an article that said foids shouldnt wash the insides of their filthy little cumdumpsters because doing so introduces foreign material that can distort the pH and the flora and fauna living in that pussy hole and can cause infections and possibly some foid pussy cancers as well

Jfl

Nawalt unicorns are a rare breed - most are teens who havent rode the chad cock carousel
Nawalt unicorns are usually low IQ or don't know any better. Once they become friends with a normie foid they become just like the rest of them.

I've read that eating out girls is cucked behavior, this is probably one reason why.
I wonder how many married cucks have inadvertently eated Dog cum out of their whore wives pussy?

That will be a brutal dogpill ngl
Nawalt unicorns are usually low IQ or don't know any better. Once they become friends with a normie foid they become just like the rest of them.
Newtonian IQ

True, or they hop onto Instagram or some other whore media and become whoreified

And cucks say the old DNA from all the chads left behind won't effect a foid's brain chemistry and future children's DNA.

Pretty sure they clean betabuxx's cum tbh only chad's cum stays inside forever

The spermatheca (pronounced /spərməˈθiːkə/ plural: spermathecae /spərməˈθiːsiː/), also called receptaculum seminis (plural: receptacula seminis), is an organ of the female reproductive tract in insects, e.g. bees,[1] some molluscs, oligochaeta worms and certain other invertebrates and vertebrates.[2] Its purpose is to receive and store sperm from the male or, in the case of hermaphrodites, the male component of the body. Spermathecae can sometimes be the site of fertilization when the oocytes are sufficiently developed.[3]

Some species of animal have multiple spermathecae. For example, certain species of earthworms have four pairs of spermathecae—one pair each in the 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th segments. The spermathecae receive and store the spermatozoa of another earthworm during copulation.[4] They are lined with epithelium and are variable in shape: some are thin, heavily coiled tubes, while others are vague outpocketings from the main reproductive tract. It is one of the many variations in sexual reproduction.

The nematode Caenorhabditis elegans has two spermathecae, one at the end of each gonad.[5] The C. elegans spermatheca is made up of 24 smooth muscle-like cells that form a stretchable tubular structure.[6] Actin filaments line the spermatheca in a circumferential manner. The C. elegans spermatheca is used as a model to study mechanotransduction.[7][8]

An apiculturist may examine the spermatheca of a dead queen bee to find out whether it had received sperm from a male.[9] In many species of stingless bees, especially Melipona bicolor, the queen lays her eggs during the provisioning and oviposition process and the spermatheca fertilizes the egg as it passes along the oviduct. The haplo-diploid system of sex determination makes it possible for the queen to choose the sex of the egg.[10]

1576261272416-png.177046

Vaginas clean themselves

Yeah imagine your gf cheated on you and the next day she lets you eat her out:feelspuke:

It depends in what cycle a woman. During a cycle before ovulation, sperm will be longer in a woman's vagina.
Usually, discharge will clean that out and it can be anywhere from one day to five days. After that, there will be no trace of sexual intercourse/sperm inside a vagina. There is studies that say otherwise but if I remember correctly rapekits also only work for a few days until DNA and traces of sperm will be gone.

I did a bit of research on why women don't clean vagina and it seems like if you would wash your vagina from the inside, you would end up killing the good bacteria in it and possibly changing the pH value.

Cleaning the inside can apparently lead to infertility and pelvic infections.

I'm not a doctor so idk this shit but apparently this is the reason why. But vaginas are disgusting, enough research for a day :cryfeels:

that’s disgusting. To think the inside of my belly button is probably cleaner than some vaginas.

Female hygiene is disgusting. They actually believe their cunts are "self-cleaning".

I can't handle this black pill.
I miss 15 second ago when I had no knowledge of this.
The one that kills me is knowing that another man's DNA has permanently claimed a hole that took nut in full.
It depends in what cycle a woman. During a cycle before ovulation, sperm will be longer in a woman's vagina.
Usually, discharge will clean that out and it can be anywhere from one day to five days. After that, there will be no trace of sexual intercourse/sperm inside a vagina. There is studies that say otherwise but if I remember correctly rapekits also only work for a few days until DNA and traces of sperm will be gone.

I did a bit of research on why women don't clean vagina and it seems like if you would wash your vagina from the inside, you would end up killing the good bacteria in it and possibly changing the pH value.

I'm not a doctor so idk this shit but apparently this is the reason why. But vaginas are disgusting, enough research for a day :cryfeels:
So it's better not to clean??

JFL OVER

that's feminist bs, women are just looking for a excuse to not shower. they love be unhygenics.
dirty whores
The one that kills me is knowing that another man's DNA has permanently claimed a hole that took nut in full.

So it's better not to clean??

JFL OVER
yea when a guy cums inside a girl it becomes part of it

she told me girls don’t clean their vagina
only the outside part

While it's definitely true that LOTS of women don't clean themselves internally like that, there still might be significant numbers of them who do. It might just be one of those things that varies.

All the more reason that if you want to give a woman oral sex, instead of "eating them out" (putting your tongue beyond her labia into her vagina) you should just be touching the exposed head of the clitoris, as there are 2 reasons it is probably much cleaner than the vagina itself:

1) it's on the outside, so they are more likely to clean it
2) it's less likely to have had a guy's cum on it

Of course EVERY PART of a woman's body could've potentially had a guy's cum on it (her lips, her cheek, her chin, her hand, etc) so that's pretty much a possibility you have to make your peace with if getting involved with them.

At some point you just have to make your peace with the fact that soap works and that people do like to use soap.

I mean think about it guys: having wiped your own ass thousands upon thousands of time throughout your life span, there must've been at least 1 or 2 times when you got a tiny bit of shit on your finger rather than the toilet paper.

It wasn't the end of the world: you would just wash it off with hot water and antibacterial soap. People who go on to shake your hand, or even if you fishhooked someone or touched their eyeball or use it to plug a bleeding wound or used it to finger a vagina, wouldn't have to worry about the particles of shit that were on your hand because you washed it off.

I don't know if an uncircumcised glans clitoris could ever be as obviously clean as a fingertip (perhaps women should emulate the wonderful Jews and have their prepuces amputated? FOR GREAT CLEANLiNESS) but it's probably comparable to an armpit or something: usually not directly exposed to air but easy enough to access to soap up.

Women probably masturbate a lot by rubbing their clits in the shower, so for that reason I imagine the clits are pretty clean most of the time compared to the vagina, which is why I would be much more open to touching my tongue to them than to put my tongue through a girl's labia, which they probably don't habitually clean as thoroughly, and could well contain traces of carousel cum.

Devices like "douches" do exist though, and I have to assume that women do use them occasionally to remove at least the majority of a guy's spunk from themselves.

The greater risk to our health, which worries me more actually, is guys going ass-to-vagina on her, because it's much less healthy of us to consume feces than it is for us to consume sperm, in terms of disease risk.

If one had to choose between swallowing an ounce of a guy's feces and a cup of cum, intellectually the latter choice makes more sense.

While it's definitely true that LOTS of women don't clean themselves internally like that, there still might be significant numbers of them who do. It might just be one of those things that varies.

All the more reason that if you want to give a woman oral sex, instead of "eating them out" (putting your tongue beyond her labia into her vagina) you should just be touching the exposed head of the clitoris, as there are 2 reasons it is probably much cleaner than the vagina itself:

Of course EVERY PART of a woman's body could've potentially had a guy's cum on it (her lips, her cheek, her chin, her hand, etc) so that's pretty much a possibility you have to make your peace with if getting involved with them.

At some point you just have to make your peace with the fact that soap works and that people do like to use soap.

I mean think about it guys: having wiped your own ass thousands upon thousands of time throughout your life span, there must've been at least 1 or 2 times when you got a tiny bit of shit on your finger rather than the toilet paper.

It wasn't the end of the world: you would just wash it off with hot water and antibacterial soap. People who go on to shake your hand, or even if you fishhooked someone or touched their eyeball or use it to plug a bleeding wound or used it to finger a vagina, wouldn't have to worry about the particles of shit that were on your hand because you washed it off.

I don't know if an uncircumcised glans clitoris could ever be as obviously clean as a fingertip (perhaps women should emulate the wonderful Jews and have their prepuces amputated? FOR GREAT CLEANLiNESS) but it's probably comparable to an armpit or something: usually not directly exposed to air but easy enough to access to soap up.

Women probably masturbate a lot by rubbing their clits in the shower, so for that reason I imagine the clits are pretty clean most of the time compared to the vagina, which is why I would be much more open to touching my tongue to them than to put my tongue through a girl's labia, which they probably don't habitually clean as thoroughly, and could well contain traces of carousel cum.

Devices like "douches" do exist though, and I have to assume that women do use them occasionally to remove at least the majority of a guy's spunk from themselves.

The greater risk to our health, which worries me more actually, is guys going ass-to-vagina on her, because it's much less healthy of us to consume feces than it is for us to consume sperm, in terms of disease risk.

If one had to choose between swallowing an ounce of a guy's feces and a cup of cum, intellectually the latter choice makes more sense.

Wtf!

Wew this is a wild read
Good advice though, although eating pussy in any fashion whatsoever is cucked as fuck. Chad doesn't need to, just go balls deep in her and have you eat her cum afterwards because you're sub-8. Basically real life is a cuckold porn