Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [Foid Trait] Lying compulsively to incels and trying to bluepill them even if it harms them and gets them no success

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
I fooled around on r/incelexit for a while and got a bunch of bluepilled advice on how to "exit inceldom".

Here's some of the advice I got:

"Girls don't care if you're a 28 year old virgin! I met my bf when he was 15 and he was still a virgin! I didn't care at the time!" I got multiple replies like this and women assured me that it wasn't "a big deal" and they even said, "sex is only a SMALL COMPONENT OF A RELATIONSHIP" JFL. BULLSHIT. Women literally love sex just as much as we do but only with Chad. BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

"You need to drop that toxic mentality and develop your interests. Girls like men who are interested in things so if you go and do stuff, you will find love!" Basically told me to go join clubs at my university and talk to people. JFL. When I tried to explain that nobody was interested in talking to me, they said "WHOA YOU MUST HAVE BAD PERSONALITY." Then I explained that I'm literally the opposite of my internet persona. I'm a quiet dude who doesn't say much and I'm really high inhib. They then said, "Nothing with being shy!!!111 You're just an asshole!" BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

"Women are afraid of big dicks! I'm serious! Anything above 6 inches is like wayy too big!" This particular foid linked me to a thread with comments of women talking about how afraid they were of big penises. JFL. This was one of the worst lies there because the dick pill is real and it is brutal. She kept on insisting that women are afraid of big dicks and that big dicks can be "too painful" etc. etc. bullshit. bullshit. bullshit.

And obviously I got the lies of, "Looks don't matter." etc. etc. bullshit BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

And a bunch of them recommended that I go to a therapist JFL

Why do women lie so much? Can't they just tell me that I'm an ugly loser instead of infusing my head full of BULLSHIT BLUEPILLED SHIT?

Last edited:
just had to read your title to understand but I agree tbh

"Girls don't care if you're a 28 year old virgin! I met my bf when he was 15 and he was still a virgin! I didn't care at the time!"
how can foids be so stupid as to not realize the difference or even act like there is none?

I don't even think they are trying that now, I think they are just trying to justify the blackpill instead, and make everyone okay with it.

! I met my bf when he was 15 , and then he lost his virginity at 15 :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: but we don't care if you are a 28 year old virgin :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
sex is only a SMALL COMPONENT OF A RELATIONSHIP , proceeds to get slammed by chad every god damn day 10 times a day :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Girls don't care if you're a 28 year old virgin! I met my bf when he was 15 and he was still a virgin!
28 is almost double the age of 15.
What a retarded cunt who can't even do math
full

They fit babies out of those holes, and they'd have me believe big dicks are a problem? :feelskek:

They need slaves

Although some of them might believe their own bullshit I think most are using the strategy in this screen cap..

Attachments

• 1585466884605.png
    1585466884605.png
    269.3 KB · Views: 30
People who give "advices" in r/incelexit are the same people who mocks incel in r/IncelTears, look it up.

Although some of them might believe their own bullshit I think most are using the strategy in this screen cap..
damn fuk that foid in your screencap

damn fuk that foid in your screencap
Don't know if it was a foid. Sounds more like a soy to me.

Moral of the story is, these people want us to run around in circles for 30 years and they think at the end of it we will some how find peace and harmony.

Like yeah, we definitely won't be 10 times more angry, violent and frustrated after a lifetime of inhuman effort and struggle watching other men effortlessly succeed in love while we toil and plan and long to be touched only to be indefinitely alone and miserable.

Don't know if it was a foid. Sounds more like a soy to me.

Moral of the story is, these people want us to run around in circles for 30 years and they think at the end of it we will some how find peace and harmony.

Like yeah, we definitely won't be 10 times more angry, violent and frustrated after a lifetime of inhuman effort and struggle watching other men effortlessly succeed in love while we toil and plan and long to be touched only to be indefinitely alone and miserable.

I mean just watch the Joker(2019) and you will see a 35-40 year old incel who is still living with his mom... And we know the outcome of the story. IT would say that the Joker shuold've just kept doing what he was doing for another 20 years and then he would somehow find happiness... JFL

I fooled around on r/incelexit for a while and got a bunch of bluepilled advice on how to "exit inceldom".

Here's some of the advice I got:

"Girls don't care if you're a 28 year old virgin! I met my bf when he was 15 and he was still a virgin! I didn't care at the time!" I got multiple replies like this and women assured me that it wasn't "a big deal" and they even said, "sex is only a SMALL COMPONENT OF A RELATIONSHIP" JFL. BULLSHIT. Women literally love sex just as much as we do but only with Chad. BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

"You need to drop that toxic mentality and develop your interests. Girls like men who are interested in things so if you go and do stuff, you will find love!" Basically told me to go join clubs at my university and talk to people. JFL. When I tried to explain that nobody was interested in talking to me, they said "WHOA YOU MUST HAVE BAD PERSONALITY." Then I explained that I'm literally the opposite of my internet persona. I'm a quiet dude who doesn't say much and I'm really high inhib. They then said, "Nothing with being shy!!!111 You're just an asshole!" BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

"Women are afraid of big dicks! I'm serious! Anything above 6 inches is like wayy too big!" This particular foid linked me to a thread with comments of women talking about how afraid they were of big penises. JFL. This was one of the worst lies there because the dick pill is real and it is brutal. She kept on insisting that women are afraid of big dicks and that big dicks can be "too painful" etc. etc. bullshit. bullshit. bullshit.

And obviously I got the lies of, "Looks don't matter." etc. etc. bullshit BULLSHIT BULLSHIT

And a bunch of them recommended that I go to a therapist JFL

Why do women lie so much? Can't they just tell me that I'm an ugly loser instead of infusing my head full of BULLSHIT BLUEPILLED SHIT?
it's important to try this shit so you truly know if it's over or not

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back