Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel foid tried to cuck me today, but im no cuck baby!

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so i went to the mail office to pick up some useless shit from aliexpress i wont even open
i arrive there and like always its full of people, more crowded than a foid vagina in new years eve
anyway like always i look at all of them like the apes they are, cuz im a high iq creature and i scheduled my pick up in the app so i can skip all the apes. so i put my ID in some machine that give you the 'special line' paper and some foid that saw it started talking to me L O L
last time a foid talked to me so nice was like 2012 but k

aftter 30 seconds of me trying to understand why she talks to me (btw ofcourse she ignored the fact that i was with headphones), she starts saying "if i only knew i could schedule a pick up in the internet.... i wouldnt have to wait for 2 hours..." and after like 10 seconds (LOL) she asks if its okay that she will come to me like we together so she can also take her package....
luckily i woke up in a low inhb mode today so i just said to her nah its wont be okay to the other people. 2 guys looked at me with satisfaction
and the foid ofcourse moved to the other side of the room (no reason to be next to me when i wont help her ofcourse)
she just right away went from me without saying anything LOL

fuk u stupid degenarate foid
i hope her dildo was broken
bitch

If only more men would do this, world would be a better place

typical foids used to getting everything handed to them, only being fake nice to guys only if they want something then when u tell her no she flees away and pouts with out saying anything, memes literally fucking write themselves, great job man i would've done the same

At least a foid talked to you and was willing to look like you're together in some capacity.
Foids would rather wait until the heat death of the Universe than ask me for a favor.

At least a foid talked to you and was willing to look like you're together in some capacity.
Foids would rather wait until the heat death of the Universe than ask me for a favor.
No, she literally went to the ugliest man in line thinking he'd be the one most likely to cuck out. The OP rejected her, destroying her ego and leaving her too humiliated to ask anyone else. How ugly is she when not even a bona fide incel will even pretend to be her boyfriend?

so i went to the mail office to pick up some useless shit from aliexpress i wont even open
i arrive there and like always its full of people, more crowded than a foid vagina in new years eve
anyway like always i look at all of them like the apes they are, cuz im a high iq creature and i scheduled my pick up in the app so i can skip all the apes. so i put my ID in some machine that give you the 'special line' paper and some foid that saw it started talking to me L O L

aftter 30 seconds of me trying to understand why she talks to me (btw ofcourse she ignored the fact that i was with headphones), she starts saying "if i only knew i could schedule a pick up in the internet.... i wouldnt have to wait for 2 hours..." and after like 10 seconds (LOL) she asks if its okay that she will come to me like we together so she can also take her package....
luckily i woke up in a low inhb mode today so i just said to her nah its wont be okay to the other people. 2 guys looked at me with satisfaction
and the foid ofcourse moved to the other side of the room (no reason to be next to me when i wont help her ofcourse)

bitch

No, she literally went to the ugliest man in line thinking he'd be the one most likely to cuck out. The OP rejected her, destroying her ego and leaving her too humiliated to ask anyone else. How ugly is she when not even a bona fide incel will even pretend to be her boyfriend?
Foids don't go out of their way to talk to the ugliest man in the room for any reason. Which bizarro universe are you visiting from?

Women are only friendly to ugly men if they can take advantage of them. Otherwise they wouldn't even talk to them.

Good job!

Her intention was clear. She thought you would be an easy target. Well done. You should have told her to piss off. Perhaps you should have called her stinky hole or cunt on top of that.

Girls is willing to talk to you and pretend to be with you :chad:

Her intention was clear. She thought you would be an easy target. Well done. You should have told her to piss off. Perhaps you should have called her stinky hole or cunt on top of that.
true

I would have called the security and told them she is trying to cut in line.

These whores sure know how to take advantage of their privlage and abuse men.

So a woman not only talked to you but even agreed to be next to you so people will think that you maybe a couple. Nice.
Chadcels.co:chad:

Good im glad someone here backs up their thoughts with actions. :chad:

So a woman not only talked to you but even agreed to be next to you so people will think that you maybe a couple. Nice.
Chadcels.co:chad:

She just thought he was a :soy: willing to help her in return of one thousand-th of the attention she would give to Chad

Majority of men are cucks and will do it for her. She's probably never heard no from men

I wrote this to an other user tody and i will write it again,

you deserve a ribbon for this.

bitch
She only wanted to use you, good job on figuring out her scheme

sweet but I wish you would have told her to suck your fucking dick or get lost or something hardcore extreme. good job and based none the less

:chad:

Wish I was low inhib tbhngl

sweet but I wish you would have told her to suck your fucking dick or get lost or something hardcore extreme. good job and based none the less
i thought about being rude af but there was tons of people there, at least 5 people heard every word

I've noticed foids only talk to low tier males when they want something.

Well done OP I hope this inspires others to act the same when women try to abuse their female privilege and throw us to the side after theyre done.
Based AF.