Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foid unpromptedly says she has a bf

skyrimcel

skyrimcel

A.K.A Nimlord
★★
I was getting my haircut today and foid hairdresser was talking to me asking questions (Like what I do, where I am from) and shit. She seemed friendly tbh. Then I asked her a question since she was asking me things. I asked her how long she is been working there and she immediately said she has a bf which has nothing to do with what I asked and proceeded to answer the question. It is annoying how women who are even in their mid to late thirties think men are salivating over their post wall ass.

What made you think she was interested in a conversation with you ?
Whenever in social situation foods ask me.something I just give the obligatory one word answer and look away.
She's not interested in what I am up to she's doing it out of decency. I don't even say stuff like Thanks have, a nice day to foids anymore.
But whenever a guy interacts there's genuine act of information sharing.

What made you think she was interested in a conversation with you ?
Whenever in social situation foods ask me.something I just give the obligatory one word answer and look away.
She's not interested in what I am up to she's doing it out of decency. I don't even say stuff like Thanks have, a nice day to foids anymore.
But whenever a guy interacts there's genuine act of information sharing.
I know they don't give a rat's ass about an ethinccel like me, but I try to appear NT in social situations to blend in. If I sat there giving one word answers it would blow my cover.
Cut your hair yourself
It's only possible if you're going for a plain buzzcut. Even it is not guaranteed since their could be patches in the back of the head where you can't see very well.

I know they don't give a rat's ass about an ethinccel like me, but I try to appear NT in social situations to blend in. If I sat there giving one word answers it would blow my cover.

It's only possible if you're going for a plain buzzcut. Even it is not guaranteed since their could be patches in the back of the head where you can't see very well.
Better buzzcut than cuck

speaking with a 25+ yo women = :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

never ever make that mistake again boyo, they are all cumdumbster whores, dont waste your time with them

speaking with a 25+ yo women = :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

never ever make that mistake again boyo, they are all cumdumbster whores, dont waste your time with them
I wasn't talking to the postwall foid in hopes of picking her up as I pointed out in my earlier response. I was talking to her to hide my power level.

You're asking to get metoo'd, boyo. Your answer to all questions are strict and simple. Never let a female think you find her attractive because she will be insulted by a subhuman male thinking he could have a chance. If you're chad, you can slap her ass and make you call her daddy and enter her most intimite body parts but do NOT make them think you lile them because you will be fired/school principal will throw you out of school/ you will get your butt stuffed by Bubba in prison. That has happened countless times that ugly men have not even talked to women at work and they made it their personal goal to have him fired after studycelling to get a good career while chad fucked his oneitis. Such is the nature of the woman. Beware.

She talked to you to score as a customer.

During the few times that I’ve actually had a conversation with a girl in my life, I’ve also been hit with the “I have a bf” commentary - completely out of context mind you, I wasn’t even flirting.

Not to be an ass but seriously, if you have a boyfriend and are so keen on keeping me at a distance that you have to blur it out of the blue, then why talk to me at all? It seems that all that women care about is feeding their egos.

BABA27F7 4749 446F AF82 6F0385E6AF7C

In Finland, people are pretty much silent. Only necessary things are said.
If that woman was talking that much, even chads would say that bitch talks too much

Lol at going to a hairdressers as a male. So gay

In Finland, people are pretty much silent. Only necessary things are said.
If that woman was talking that much, even chads would say that bitch talks too much

Yeah.

I'm not sure why Americans have this weird small talk culture, but it means that I occasionally have to interact with a foid waitress/bartender when I'm in the U.S.

Obviously, no foid would ever talk to me in a social context, but foids want tips, so sometimes I go along with the small talk and get it with the whole "I have a BF" statement. Fucking awkward.

just take a shower theory

I hope you didn't tip her.

I’ve noticed this too. Just randomly bringing up their boyfriends whether they actually exist or not. Though most women just ignore me.