Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid with a literal facial deformity(Treacher Collins Syndrome) was able to breed

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
This deformed creature was able to have sex despite having one of the worst facial deformities out there, the only two words I can think of right now are: tutorial mode.

But despite her ability to have sex and breed she selfishly and apathetically bore a son who also inherited her TCS, I feel so bad for the kid considering he's an actual truecel and will probably kill himself before his 20th birthday, he'll be crucified through the incessant bullying of the normfags, and ultimately he'll be posting on here before he takes his own life.

Being born with xx cromosomes is pretty much like winning the lottery nowadays.

PURE DYSGENICS!!
This shit is an abomination.

Thanks mom!

(Poor kid would have been better off ded)

Why would anybody with such a deformity breed? They should get themselves sterilized.

A kid in my elementary school had that, I don't even want to imagine how horrible his life must be

"women need to choose the best genes to pass on, chad only! TEEHEE"

He will be posting here in the next decade or rope/purged before that
Being born with xx cromosomes is pretty much like winning the lottery nowadays.

That kid is doomed, we need eugenics programs man, real shit; crispr or death if folk want it & they will.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back