JFL Foidologist exposed as an intellectual dwarf XD

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
62d 22h 47m
I finally have all the evidence I need to expose this pseudo-tesla as the intellectual dwarf he is. Yes, I debated @foidologist on DMs for a couple of hours the other day and I utterly destroyed him JFL.

This is how it went down:

- He disagrees with one of my views.

- I warn him that I can put an end to his existence with facts and logic but I'm in a good mood so I'll spare his life.

- He insists and demands that I debate him.

- I say ok.

- He proceeds to present unfounded counterarguments to refute my premise.

- I destroy his counterarguments with facts.

- He proceeds to use fallacies to defend his counterarguments.

- I destroy his fallacies with logic.

- Now he realizes he's in trouble and decides to go in circles hoping I leave the debate out of frustration.

- I spend more hours debating him cuz I'm way more autistic than him.

- Now he has a mental breakdown and starts to deny the truth without providing any evidence and makes a thread expressing his anger:

:feelskek:

- I tell him to give up and accept defeat.

- He now starts to accuse me of trolling and refuses to continue the debate.

- I make a thread in ID expressing my views on the topic to show him I'm being serious and not trolling:

(he never replied to that thread out of fear) :lul::lul::lul::lul:

- Now he starts to deny his own arguments and he accuses me of lying.

- I show him screenshot of his own words and he ignores it.

Brutal annihilation tbhngl

@foidologist I'm sorry about this thread but I'm bored as fuck and this shit is gold hahahaha. I will accept the blame for embarrassing you right now, this is a dick move by me ngl but you gotta accept the fact that I'm an intellectual Goliath and you're utterly defeated. You should have thought twice before challenging my Darwinian IQ. I hope you learn from this.

@Jungle @Liszt @mNFwTJ3wz9 @FamilyGuy1999 @FullTimeLoser @Dregster666 @your personality

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
149d 12h 21m
Hasn't Been an ownage so brutal since I made dreggy lick my feet

manicel

manicel

Paragon
★★★★★
54d 1h 40m
Everyone is an intellectual dwarf except the ogs intellectual giants

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
62d 22h 47m
Hasn't Been an ownage so brutal since I made dreggy lick my feet
Shit I think he's angry now hahaha

@foidologist forgive me my friend, just take it easy will ya

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★★★★
31d 20h 39m

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

☠️Captain‍☠️
★★★★★
155d 23m
"- Now he realizes he's in trouble and decides to go in circles hoping I leave the debate out of frustration."

This is literally what you did in the first thread you linked which I called you out for, and what FTL does all the fucking time.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Enjoying a cold one right now.
★★★
12d 5h 22m
Very retarded post and extremely low IQ. Show us the real conversation, not your biased interpretation of events.

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
62d 22h 47m
"- Now he realizes he's in trouble and decides to go in circles hoping I leave the debate out of frustration."

View attachment 411415

This is literally what you did in the first thread you linked which I called you out for, and what FTL does all the fucking time.
Butthurt :lul:

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
149d 12h 21m

View attachment 411415

Imagine being this autistic to not realize how unintelligent you are. Literally too stupid to understand this post

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

☠️Captain‍☠️
★★★★★
155d 23m
Imagine being this autistic to not realize how unintelligent you are. Literally too stupid to understand this post

Sure thing, tiresome faggot.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

☠️Captain‍☠️
★★★★★
155d 23m
LMAO, jites don't know how to banter. They literally have no sense of humor and take everything literally
Just keep repeating what I said to you in other threads. This is like the 50th time you've done this.

It's unconscionable that you would call someone else autistic, you take a line said about you, then the next thread try to fit the square peg in the circular hole by repeating it to that person.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
149d 12h 21m
Just keep repeating what I said to you in other threads. This is like the 50th time you've done this.

It's unconscionable that you would call someone else autistic, you take a line said about you, then the next thread try to fit the square peg in the circular hole by repeating it to that person.
Cope, I dismantle arguments, and after I prove my point in a thread, I start roasting filthy white flesh

sadboyo123

sadboyo123

8'11
★★★★★
22d 16m
Nigga retard

Zirkola

Zirkola

Officer
★★★★
13d 11h 46m
Jungle

Jungle

Luminary
★★★★★
38d 19h 26m
it’s over for him

Saber

Saber

Veteran
14d 2h 23m
I finally have all the evidence I need to expose this pseudo-tesla as the intellectual dwarf he is. Yes, I debated @foidologist on DMs for a couple of hours the other day and I utterly destroyed him JFL.

This is how it went down:

- He disagrees with one of my views.

- I warn him that I can put an end to his existence with facts and logic but I'm in a good mood so I'll spare his life.

- He insists and demands that I debate him.

- I say ok.

- He proceeds to present unfounded counterarguments to refute my premise.

- I destroy his counterarguments with facts.

- He proceeds to use fallacies to defend his counterarguments.

- I destroy his fallacies with logic.

- Now he realizes he's in trouble and decides to go in circles hoping I leave the debate out of frustration.

- I spend more hours debating him cuz I'm way more autistic than him.

- Now he has a mental breakdown and starts to deny the truth without providing any evidence and makes a thread expressing his anger:

Idlevillagercel | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate

@Idlevillagercel
incels.co

:feelskek:

- I tell him to give up and accept defeat.

- He now starts to accuse me of trolling and refuses to continue the debate.

- I make a thread in ID expressing my views on the topic to show him I'm being serious and not trolling:

This is why I think we need love. | Incels.co - Involuntary Celibate

In this post, I'll explain what I mean by "love", "romance", "affection", "validation", I'll explain why I think we naturally crave those things, and I'll try to refute some of the counter-arguments I've seen here. Love (sexual): A strong feeling of sexual attraction towards a particular...
incels.co

(he never replied to that thread out of fear) :lul::lul::lul::lul:

- Now he starts to deny his own arguments and he accuses me of lying.

- I show him screenshot of his own words and he ignores it.