Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids admitting most men are not good looking enough for "shallow hookups" is an admission that SEXUAL ATTRACTION IS ABOUT LOOKS

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Can't get sex from Tinder? Got ignored in college while girls fucked your drunken douche Chading Tatum lookalike roommates?

"Shallow hookups/one night stands," IT says.

OK, idiots. Here's the problem with that. You are admitting that when people want to just seek out enjoyable sex, they go for attractive people (as an aside, if looks are subjective, why didn't WE get offers for shallow hookups? Hmmmmmm).
So what does this mean? It means that enjoyable sex is about having it with someone foids find physically attractive. If it weren't, college girls and Tinder users would be looking for personality connections (or whatever stupid shit you guys think we should be striving for) when looking for enjoyable sex.
So what you are indirectly saying is that ugly or plain men like us should accept that no women will ever be SEXUALLY ATTRACTED to us, nor enjoy sex with us the way they would with men they find physically attractive Chadums. And that we should be excited about a potential passionless bourgeois relationship with a woman over 35 who used to ride the cc and is with us because we're "good for her" in the same way a health nut shoves raw spinach down his throat and says that he prefers spinach to pizza because "taste is superficial anyway."

No, thanks. We want women to think we're hot. We want them to want to rip our clothes off and have passionate sex with us. And we have no interest in the depressing "settling" alternative. There is nothing noble about settling for mediocrity. You are not successful just because you can create a facade of what you consider to be salvaged dignity and condescend to others about how you're "adulting."

---------------------------------------------------

Incel: I can't get laid because I'm ugly.
IT Becky: Just getting laid and hookups are shallow, it's nothing serious, sex means nothing sweets.
Incel: You don't even want to consider us for "shallow" hookups, but according to you, we are good for "serious" relationships. Does not make any sense.
IT Becky: Lmao where did I say we consider you for serious relationships?
Incel: Well then why are you saying hookups are shallow? Hook ups lead to relationships. How is that relevant? I am confused.
IT Becky: Dis y u inkweasel, are so toxic, that's a big turnoff for me and all my galfwends. Sought your mental problems out. Teehee.

Last edited:
here is an idea usually incel-tears doesn't touch threads like these so what we do is pretend we are one of them virtue signal like they do and print screen these threads on their reddit. And we say "incels are so dumb" so lets prove em wrong(pretend like we don't know shit). And perhaps we can start spreading the blackpill that way. Also we use their rules of debate and reasonable conversation and attempt to shame anyone who refuses to adress the arguments in the provided screenshot.

“Dis y u inkweasel”

:lul::lul:

Inceltears is basically a cult, no use arguing with them. They literally reject and deny countless studies that prove the blackpill and instead rely on anonymous anecdotes like “teehee I know a girl that’s dating a 5’2” Indian janitor” or “I love short guys, but my current boyfriend just happens to be 6’2” teehee”.

Inceltears is basically a cult, no use arguing with them. They literally reject and deny countless studies that prove the blackpill and instead rely on anonymous anecdotes like “teehee I know a girl that’s dating a 5’2” Indian janitor” or “I love short guys, but my current boyfriend just happens to be 6’2” teehee”.

Cunts.

Yeah you hit the nail on the head bro, but you missed the most important part, they try to claim they are more into us because they are willing to have a relationship with us, whereas the Chad they hooked up with, often WITHOUT EVEN SAYING A WORD TO HIM, is just a hookup and they don't even like him :lul:

The cult is the whole of libtards/leftists/sjws tbh

We need to seize the means of reproduction

People from IT need tp be totally ignored. The female users there are just liars and then male ones are all simps.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back