Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids always call men ugly when they're having an argument with them even the so called "educated and professional"

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It has happened to me and probably to you as well. The funny part is that it didn't come from little teenage girls back in high school, but from grown ass professional female coworkers. At any job I've had some altercations with them and they've always used my weight or my looks to make me feel bad. Imagine if I had told them they look like fat cows, I would've been stoned there by the rest of the simps. Foids can insult the looks of other guys and be considered brave, and I'm pretty sure those hypocrite whores from Sigmatears do that on a daily basis.

Imagine if I had told them they look like fat cows, I would've been stoned there by the rest of the simps.
Every change needs martyrs dying for it.

Or they say "you have a small penis lol" Because these whores know what really matters.