Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids and normies literally avoid me

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
> Enter school
> Decide to eat my breakfast with my class ''''''''''''''mates''''''''''''''
> Go to the stairs they were sitting on
> Start eating,say nothing.
> They suddenly change location
> Can still hear them
> Go next to them 3 minutes before the bell rang,asking for light for my cigar
> Entire conversation goes silent
> Ask why did they just shut up.
- We were talking about something personal
+ Even if its personal,who am ı gonna tell ? I don't even have as social media share stuff nor anyone else.Plus it doesnt matter,ı heard yall talking from the other side of the building anyway. (Im not LARPing with my hand on holy Quran ı swear)
> Foid starts talking about how attractive her 3 th new bf of this year is and how she needs to avoid her big-bro to hang out with him after school

And before a single bluepiller drops here.
No,ı did not say anything bad to them previously,ı even shared my cigar a few times with them.
But ı guess they activated the Personality Detector and Face Emotion Reader TM before ı arrived.

ThEy DeTeCtEd YoUr InTeRnEt HiStOrY, iNkWeLL :soy: :soy: :soy:

Can't relate. Never did these.
> Decide to eat my breakfast with my class ''''''''''''''mates''''''''''''''
> Go to the stairs they were sitting on
> Start eating,say nothing.

Maybe because I've never done it, but why would you just go to some random people and sit next to them on the stairs like that?
Doesn't matter if they're classmates. Do you know them exactly? The reason I never done this kind of shit is because I had no friends and people don't want people who aren't friends and considered strangers just out of no where come sitting next to them like that out of the blue.

If I had tried this in school, I would have gotten my ass beat.

Also bad when you started proding them with the questions. This is major suicidefuel as after that encounter I would never want to go back to that school again.

You are overthinking it dude. Making friends takes time, People will sense that you are desperate so obviously they avoid you.
:soy:

Sorry that they analyzed your facial bones