Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids and normies - See through the ruse

• Thread starter Deleted member 29115
  • Start date
Deleted member 29115

Deleted member 29115

Self-banned
-
If you were bullied in school, it did not take you long to see through the ruse. It's important to understand, because you might be deluded to thinking that your problems actually matter.

I had script to play. I was athletic enough to be a normie but I was not neurotypical and quickly outcasted. Naturally I had a harder time in school, because it's mostly the product of incentives not aptitude. I am 20 and suffer from hallucinations and nightmares from my past.

You were gaslit, you need to understand when to forgo the traditional path. If you were like me, the four years were an absolute waste of your time. Understand what the lost time entails.

Understand that all relationships are strategic and allies are enemies with patience. In nature your downfall gives credence to another.

Understand that all relationships are strategic and allies are enemies with patience.
I am sorry for you if you don't even have online friends you can trust.