Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are actually NOT at fault

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
Consider the following scenario: A mentally deranged artist shits on a painting and sells it as art for a million dollars. There are dozens of willing buyers and he keeps doing it, becoming filthy rich.

Now consider the following real-life scenario: A foid sells her shit to dozens of willing cucks, and gets rich in the process.

Similarly, a landwhale contributes nothing but her rolls of fat and worn out vagina, yet dozens of Chads will still have sex with her.

Now I'm asking you. Is the artist to blame for taking millions from buyers for his shit? Is the foid to blame for selling her shit to willing buyers?

The fault of all this misery is not foids, the fault lies in every guy who engages with woman below his looksmatch. Or guys who provide insane amounts to foids who contribute nothing.

Ask yourself who really is to blame here: People who are paying these insane amounts, or people who just willingly take the extreme amounts other people are willing to pay? I'd argue it's the buyers fault.

Last edited:
Consider the following scenario: A mentally deranged artist shits on a painting and sells it as art for a million dollars, becoming filthy rich.
I see what you did there :lul:
Both superficial shallow foids and iqcel men dating down