Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids Are Attracted To Little Boys

Y

youthislife

Veteran
My oneitis lets every guy under age 10 kiss her. She actually wants them to kiss her too. She always points to her cheeks asking the little boys to kiss her.

Lifefuel for @JohnWickCel

yikes, she should be put in jail and anally raped there every day for being a stinky child molester! :soy:

yikes, she should be put in jail and anally raped there every day for being a stinky child molester! :soy:
Pretty crazy how if a guy was doing this he’d be in prison for life but a girl doing this and nobody bats an eye.

Foids can sense if the boy will grow into a Chad and they subconsciously become attracted to the boy

Child/early teen alphas are more appealing to them than late teen/adult betas.

Foids can sense if the boy will grow into a Chad and they subconsciously become attracted to the boy

Last edited:
Pretty messed up oneitis you've got there tbh

Giphy

Little boys are physically and mentally superior to adult foids. Everybody knows this. That’s why no ones give a shit if a teacher has sex with her male students.

Happened to my when I was a boy unironically had more female contact before puberty.

Women are pedophiles
known this for awhile
it's why so many female teachers fuck students

Imagine the same but a boy doing it with girls

Women are pedophiles
known this for awhile
it's why so many female teachers fuck students

COPE. Thats not why foid teachers fuck students.. Foid teachers are usually married to betabuxes who they only give starfish/transactional sex to because just like EVERY OTHER FOID on this planet, they desire LOOKS which their betabux partners don't have. I actually made a thread about this a couple hours ago. This is SUIFUEL for Oldcels and Betabux copers. Money & Status cant increase your height or fix your facial features...it's OVER for Oldcels and Betabuxers

Just be Shota theory
the shota theory is real.plenty of kids get sucked and sometimes even fucked if they have chad/chadlite features with just a hint of being a shota.it's all about genetics in this life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back