Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are failing schools because of online classes

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
Obviously at a much percentage higher than male students since teachers give at least 75% of their hands on teaching time to foids inside classroom, at least 3 to 1 ratio it look like.
Foids dont get any of this or as much in online classes.

Even in the tv news reports, for every 1 male students complaining about online classes, the camera record 5 foids complaining about failing.

Last edited:
Online, it's more difficult emphasize your tits and prance around in booty shorts or yoga pants.

I actually do very well online, because it's more "robotic" and less emotional --- you either turn your work on time, or you don't. On exams (we used Pearson), it's either right or wrong. Online, it's harder to perceive my awkward, pseudoretard, sperg demeanor so professors won't use a stupid excuse such as 'lack of participation' when in reality, I just made them uncomfortable

It wouldn't surprise me that there will be people demanding we go back to in person class, because the online system is "so hard on women"

Obviously at a much percentage higher than male students since teachers give at least 75% of their hands on teaching time to foids inside classroom, at least 3 to 1 ratio it look like.
Foids dont get any of this or as much in online classes.

Even in the tv news reports, for every 1 male students complaining about online classes, the camera record 5 foids complaining about failing.
Unironically have no idea what they are complaining about. I am an ADHDcel and other sites (like this one) are a source of distraction, but I have had absolutely no problems completing the courses until now. It takes longer on average to learn/study, because you aren't as efficient as in class where there are no distractions, but then you just have to spend more time with the subjects.

Also you get to know things better from a theoretical viewpoint. Of course you miss important practical techniques, but at the same time you actually understand what you are doing and you aren't just following a recipe. You actually have to reflect on why you put a certain chemical in there or why you do things in a certain way. My theoretical understanding of different approaches has incredibly increased during the lockdown. At first I hated it, but nowadays I finally have hit the point where I actually know why you do things in a certain way, I don't just follow the orders in the protocol, I now understand the protocol. Prior to this I was a mere monkey who jumped around the lab trying to complete stuff until the deadline comes with no true capabilities of reflecting about the things I do.

The only complaint is really the fact that you spend no time with practical techniques which is a problem for people who are about to graduate, but due to the lockdown most work is now given in a theoretical form (e.g. only data analysis; even in the final thesis). There is almost no disadvantage (at least for most people). The exams were (most of the time) as fair as they could be considering the circumstances and due to nowadays having online access to many books research has never been easier. But I speak for none but myself tbh.
Online, it's more difficult emphasize your tits and prance around in booty shorts or yoga pants.

I actually do very well online, because it's more "robotic" and less emotional --- you either turn your work on time, or you don't. On exams (we used Pearson), it's either right or wrong. Online, it's harder to perceive my awkward, pseudoretard, sperg demeanor so professors won't use a stupid excuse such as 'lack of participation' when in reality, I just made them uncomfortable

It wouldn't surprise me that there will be people demanding we go back to in person class, because the online system is "so hard on women"
Also one of the reasons. And this is completely true: It's only a problem when it affects normalfags/women.

Last edited:
Unironically have no idea what they are complaining about. I am an ADHDcel and other sites (like this one) are a source of distraction, but I have had absolutely no problems completing the courses until now. It takes longer on average to learn/study, because you aren't as efficient as in class where there are no distractions, but then you just have to spend more time with the subjects.

Also you get to know things better from a theoretical viewpoint. Of course you miss important practical techniques, but at the same time you actually understand what you are doing and you aren't just following a recipe. You actually have to reflect on why you put a certain chemical in there or why you do things in a certain way. My theoretical understanding of different approaches has incredibly increased during the lockdown. At first I hated it, but nowadays I finally have hit the point where I actually know why you do things in a certain way, I don't just follow the orders in the protocol, I now understand the protocol. Prior to this I was a mere monkey who jumped around the lab trying to complete stuff until the deadline comes with no true capabilities of reflecting about the things I do.

The only complaint is really the fact that you spend no time with practical techniques which is a problem for people who are about to graduate, but due to the lockdown most work is now given in a theoretical form (e.g. only data analysis; even in the final thesis). There is almost no disadvantage (at least for most people). The exams were (most of the time) as fair as they could be considering the circumstances and due to nowadays having online access to many books research has never been easier.

Also one of the reasons. And this is completely true: It's only a problem when it affects normalfags/women.
what's your age ? how's life with ADHD ? i'm myself got a schizo and asperger
are german foids attracted to foreigners like anglos and americans or blacks, ethnics or asians ? here in poland many ethnics who complain about not getting women would easily score, cause polish women are easy

what's your age ? how's life with ADHD ? i'm myself got a schizo and asperger
are german foids attracted to foreigners like anglos and americans or blacks, ethnics or asians ? here in poland many ethnics who complain about not getting women would easily score, cause polish women are easy

Life: sometimes it's hard to pay attention, studying/learning therefore takes a bit longer and sometimes I have to do breaks, it's not as easy to have control over some impulses and sometimes I have done stupid shit in the past, I also have a comorbidity with Asperger's Syndrome

German foids and their preferences: anglos have absolutely no advantage over the autochthonous population because they don't stand particularly out, you often see German women with ethnics/blacks (I think that having a darker skin color comes with advantages in Germany from my experience, but it wouldn't matter for an ethnicel/blackcel, only that normies and above have generally an easier time than their male autochthonous looksmatches, but due to these couples standing out/being put in the spotlight so often this observation should be seen very skeptical because the perspective could very easily be skewed), you only see few Asian males with German women, but WMAFs are extremely common because hypergamy is extreme (probably the most common interracial couple you see)

I like online classes because you can have your notes and material with you and sometimes the teachers are too lazy to put hard questions so just by looking at the book you can pass the tests. I remember last year I didn't study shit for a specific exam and still passed because the teacher copy pasted questions from the mid-terms and I previously screenshotted them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: With presential classes I would have most certainly failed because the subject was hard as fuck.

Life: sometimes it's hard to pay attention, studying/learning therefore takes a bit longer and sometimes I have to do breaks, it's not as easy to have control over some impulses and sometimes I have done stupid shit in the past, I also have a comorbidity with Asperger's Syndrome

German foids and their preferences: anglos have absolutely no advantage over the autochthonous population because they don't stand particularly out, you often see German women with ethnics/blacks (I think that having a darker skin color comes with advantages in Germany from my experience, but it wouldn't matter for an ethnicel/blackcel, only that normies and above have generally an easier time than their male autochthonous looksmatches, but due to these couples standing out/being put in the spotlight so often this observation should be seen very skeptical because the perspective could very easily be skewed), you only see few Asian males with German women, but WMAFs are extremely common because hypergamy is extreme (probably the most common interracial couple you see)
do mail order bride from SEA or Russia often appears ? do polish foids have relationships with german men ? i read on net that in bong land polish women massively date anglos and quite often marry pakis, curries here

do mail order bride from SEA or Russia often appears ? do polish foids have relationships with german men ? i read on net that in bong land polish women massively date anglos and quite often marry pakis, curries here
Rarely have seen them, but the stereotype of the slavic woman as a legacy hunter/mail order bride definetely exists. I have never met/seen a polish woman in my life tbh, but the slavic girls (mostly russian) I have seen as colleagues are generally far more nice/polite than the german girls with their huge superiority complexes.

That’s good they deserve to fail.

Rarely have seen them, but the stereotype of the slavic woman as a legacy hunter/mail order bride definetely exists. I have never met/seen a polish woman in my life tbh, but the slavic girls (mostly russian) I have seen as colleagues are generally far more nice/polite than the german girls with their huge superiority complexes.
how are german girls ? have feminism completely destroyed their minds ?

how are german girls ? have feminism completely destroyed their minds ?
Completely fucked up. Their self-esteem is enormous while they can't do shit at the same time, their arrogance is -for the lack of a better word- incredible. Most of them are leftist liberals (e.g. supporting FFF while being rich and traveling/flying around the world) and degenerate as fuck (e.g. they talk about drugfueled orgies in a cafeteria, absolutely no jokes); they always say that they travel to find themselves, but everyone knows that they are riding Chad cocks paid by their daddy's money - especially in Australia. Unironically Australia is such a meme at this point that the true meaning behind it is an open secret, the best place for rich whores who want a quick fuck before studying some useless shit in university and then preaching how unfair the world is for women.

They think that every male is beneath them, if you speak to them as an ugly male they will throw the worst insults in your face, they go out of their way to humiliate someone because they deem it as an impudence if some ugly peasant thinks that he can just talk to a noblewoman like her, when she then meets some thugmaxxer who wasn't socialized to take insults like a cuckold a "catastrophe" happens and the media cries again for days.

They all think that they deserve Prince Charming, but look like hags/harpies at the same time, they have no boobs and when they have boobs they look like a blobfish with a wig because they are fat, undisciplined sows. Their laughter is hyena-like and simply something that makes my blood boil. They think that being rude (e.g. being a foul-mouthed skank) is witty and clever, oh, you are a passive-aggressive sow with severe daddy issues who absorbs the worst aspects of American culture, how witty and quirky of you! And due to our males being utter cuckolds nobody ever dares to say something back to these hideous bloodbeasts. They also think that being a druggie is cool and that smoking weed suddenly turns them into rebels (newsflash, meth/heroin is sold in public in some places like Berlin because the state has lost almost all control over the people (unless you post something evil/bad on the Internet) and most police men don't give a flying fuck if you smoke weed/even sympathize with you (unless you live in Bavaria)).

And then they speak "Denglisch" - which could be described as the German equivalent of ebonics, a complete insult to good taste and grammatics, randomly they start to speak English within a German sentence, because they think that this is a sign of coolness while it just makes them look even more retarded. Like a sponge they soak up everything that comes out of the god-forsaken hellscape that is American culture at this point, as soon as something comes out of America it's automatically cool in the eyes of these braindead slugs. Aposematic hair colors, english vocabulary, rap/gangster culture and SJW-mindsets - everything is copied by them, German women have zero originality. Unironically never had any positive interactions with German frontholes in my age range since elementary school. And I also don't know what they put in the food, because they are all tall as fuck and those who are small become stocky/fat.

Last edited:
Completely fucked up. Their self-esteem is enormous while they can't do shit at the same time, their arrogance is -for the lack of a better word- incredible. Most of them are leftist liberals (e.g. supporting FFF while being rich and traveling/flying around the world) and degenerate as fuck (e.g. they talk about drugfueled orgies in a cafeteria, absolutely no jokes); they always say that they travel to find themselves, but everyone knows that they are riding Chad cocks paid by their daddy's money - especially in Australia. Unironically Australia is such a meme at this point that the true meaning behind it is an open secret, the best place for rich whores who want a quick fuck before studying some useless shit in university and then preaching how unfair the world is for women.

They think that every male is beneath them, if you speak to them as an ugly male they will throw the worst insults in your face, they go out of their way to humiliate someone because they deem it as an impudence if some ugly peasant thinks that he can just talk to a noblewoman like her, when she then meets some thugmaxxer who wasn't socialized to take insults like a cuckold a "catastrophe" happens and the media cries again for days.

They all think that they deserve Prince Charming, but look like hags/harpies at the same time, they have no boobs and when they have boobs they look like a blobfish with a wig because they are fat, undisciplined sows. Their laughter is hyena-like and simply something that makes my blood boil. They think that being rude (e.g. being a foul-mouthed skank) is witty and clever, oh, you are a passive-aggressive sow with severe daddy issues who absorbs the worst aspects of American culture, how witty and quirky of you! And due to our males being utter cuckolds nobody ever dares to say something back to these hideous bloodbeasts. They also think that being a druggie is cool and that smoking weed suddenly turns them into rebels (newsflash, meth/heroin is sold in public in some places like Berlin because the state has lost almost all control over the people (unless you post something evil/bad on the Internet) and most police men don't give a flying fuck if you smoke weed/even sympathize with you (unless you live in Bavaria)).

And then they speak "Denglisch" - which could be described as the German equivalent of ebonics, a complete insult to good taste and grammatics, randomly they start to speak English within a German sentence, because they think that this is a sign of coolness while it just makes them look even more retarded. Like a sponge they soak up everything that comes out of the god-forsaken hellscape that is American culture at this point, as soon as something comes out of America it's automatically cool in the eyes of these braindead slugs. Aposematic hair colors, english vocabulary, rap/gangster culture and SJW-mindsets - everything is copied by them, German women have zero originality. Unironically never had any positive interactions with German frontholes in my age range since elementary school. And I also don't know what they put in the food, because they are all tall as fuck and those who are small become stocky/fat.
based answer, thanks for such well thought opinion

i have small amount interaction with polish foids but here degeneracy, cuckoldry and feminism slowly take over mindset of ours slags
they fuck with ethnics, blacks, shame polish men and unironically repeat everything that blm niggers say
i seen fucking foids to cancel 'all men' ( aka all sub 8 men ), cancel white people, cause american niggers say so, often are vulgar, unwitty, plebious and have one biggest syndrome of 'being princess' i ever saw in the world

they were ones which were kneeling when when police killed this nog and blacks in usa chimpout, despite poland had never colonies or have minimal number of blacks

honestly. doing academic shit online is so easy. you basically have all of the information you need available to you already via the internet which is a godsend in of itself, not having to physically show up to classes and be there for hours is just a bonus. I don’t get how anyone could fail unless they were just extremely lazy and didn’t turn in any assignments at all

based answer, thanks for such well thought opinion

i have small amount interaction with polish foids but here degeneracy, cuckoldry and feminism slowly take over mindset of ours slags
they fuck with ethnics, blacks, shame polish men and unironically repeat everything that blm niggers say
i seen fucking foids to cancel 'all men' ( aka all sub 8 men ), cancel white people, cause american niggers say so, often are vulgar, unwitty, plebious and have one biggest syndrome of 'being princess' i ever saw in the world

they were ones which were kneeling when when police killed this nog and blacks in usa chimpout, despite poland had never colonies or have minimal number of blacks
Thanks for the answer. Basically the same shit as in my country. They also make demonstrations there for BLM and then have the audacity to claim that some boomers and their (albeit) retarded demonstrations are responsible for the spread of Covid, while they are outliers that contribute almost nothing, in fact chads/women are probably far more important for the pandemic due to their hedonistic parties. And then they say "Covid is hard for all of us, I cannot go to parties!" - all while people are close to suicide because Covid destroyed their economical existence. Their feigned relatibility/closeness to people is the worst thing.