Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids are fucking nymphomaniac whores who literally sleep with the first Chad they find

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Fucking whores I swear they deserve to suffer in hell and earth

JFL she feels bad about it but she's going to do it again first thing tommorow

Meanwhile the only feeling they have towards incels is hate

Is truckermaxxing legit? Pick up a whore in Wal-Mart, fuck her in the trailer, drive off to a different city

Is truckermaxxing legit? Pick up a whore in Wal-Mart, fuck her in the trailer, drive off to a different city
If it was an ugly male, cops would chad him for attempting to kidnap a woman.

"i don't really care to" what a whore tbh

The only thing she's sad about is that he didn't call her for round 2.

Later she's going to decide that she was "regret raped" and try to find this guy and ruin his life.

Someone Nuke that post with studies on women being promiscuous being detrimental to properly pair bonding with their mates and making them depressed.

((("butttt sexxx is not important inkwell")))

FUCK LIFE ISN'T FAIR. I JUST WANT A NIGHT OF PASSION

Some beta in the future is going to have to compete with her memory of trucker chad just to get a taste of some starfish sex

She claims one night stands make her feel terrible yet this is the second time she has done so. She will definitely do it again. She has weak determination.

I hate this life.

think I knew my fate was sealed as soon as I climbed into the truck

At least she recognizes that rape doesn't exist. So much for all the retarded #metoo whores
it was a meaningless experience I could’ve gone without, thereby preserving my chastity
ROFL, she thinks her hymen will grow back if she doesn't have sex for a while :feelskek:

Last edited: