Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids are incapable of even being normal human beings

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
This is a combination of a story of how I became blackpilled and also about a foid (hi, Cucktears)

When I was blupilled, about a year ago, I used to be friends with this 6/10 roastie on the internet (she's never seen my face so that's good), because we had mutual "friends" (her ex went to my old school). But basically, I was this super-simp, as in all I did was serve as her emotional tampon, listening to her whine about why guys don't like her or how she wants to lose her virginity. It was brutal, but my blupill self kept thinking "well, at least I still have a friend"

Yet the rare moments I tried to explain to her why I'm depressed, she'd always shut me down and call me an incel, yet she expects me to comfort her when she almost got gangraped and kidnapped (this was a fun story, she went out with her whore friends and "scary men" kept following them around. Shame nothing actually happened bc they got out.) On the bright side, i never sent her any money. But anyways, she pretends to care when I told her I was going to rope but as mentioned before, I would try to explain my predicament and she'd just stop talking or caring.

She finally got some guy (twinkchad) to fuck her. I remember because she was whining about how this guy she barely knew asked her out on Valentine's Day and a few days later, she tells me she lost her virginity, then just straight up stopped talking to me. The only good thing is that a), I know they have to break up in June bc twinkchad has to move cuntries, and b) I got blackpilled.

Foids are incapable of even being "friends" to incels. They are incapable of seeing us as anything more than subhuman. Its ironic how their treatment of us only vindicates us. They always say "have sex incel" "personalitymaxx incel" "try being nice to women". Well, being nice didn't work.
If this is how Jews felt in Nazi Germany, (((they))) have my sympathies.

lol her ex went to your school and you slid into those DMs?
cheeky little horny human

lol her ex went to your school and you slid into those DMs?
cheeky little horny human
to be completely fair I actually had no idea. I thought she just changed schools and she thought I was a friend of her ex

to be completely fair I actually had no idea. I thought she just changed schools and she thought I was a friend of her ex
fairsies
brutal story ngl, you should do another thread about her gangrape close call for lols

fairsies
brutal story ngl, you should do another thread about her gangrape close call for lols
one day I will, once I get more evidence (from my phone). But its kinda embarassing bc I acted like a beta simp cuck the whole time.