Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids are more homophobics than males

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
When heterosexuals are alone, sooner or later the theme of gays comes out.
Men often take it with humor and often say "more women will be left to me" instead women who have heard about it often do so with a tragic tone. For example, a young foid said to another foid that she had gone to a store and was full of young transsexuals. and she said "I do not know what is happening, the truth" and more similar cases.
what happens is that they are so entitled that maybe they fear not having more orbiters or that a large part of society does not revolve around them. JFL

More I do not know, but many are ... I see several comments here as to celebrate that gays are going to be killed ...

More I do not know, but many are ... I see several comments here as to celebrate that gays are going to be killed ...
Yes , but that celebration is because gays are unconditional with them, they form part of the problem in an ideology and supporting way.

They are also more transphobic since they view "trans women" as a threat.

Why men do not want to be seen with them.
yes, for example Of course I would be ashamed to be seen on the street with a gay friend, and foids will assume that you are gay ,specially if youre a sub8 or incel. Only chad is tolerant or modern.

yes, I think is good that trannys raise a lot . is good to see foids getting desperates and showing their true colors.

I have no problem with gays, they are my brothers all the same
:incel: :chad:

Doing anything you like being okay as long as it doesn't hurt others is a meme originally made by men that women adopted once they heard enough men with LMS saying it. They'll still judge the shit out of abnormal people by nature and won't be consistent.

I really don't give af about fags tbh. They can do what they wan't as long as it doesn't bother me.

Yet everyone manages to ignore it.

Any woman who views trans women as a threat is beyond insane or they are 1/10 landwhales in which case yes the worst tranny is probably more desirable and probably more agreeable as well.

I dunno many of them seem to consider being lesbian or bi as normal... well for the younger ones at least.