Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids are quite sad and pathetic if you think about it

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
They try so hard to be relevant for something other than being a sexual asset and usually fail miserably. They try so hard to act as if they're "above" sex when it's crystal clear through their actions (dressing provocatively, attwhoremaxxing in many ways, etc), ideologies ("rape is the worse thing in the world! Well... except it's my kink when it's done by Chad or a dark triad murderous psycho, teehee") and emotions (hating their bodies even when they're doable or even gl, because they think it's not good enough for Chad) that they themselves know they're only valuable for sex (they use to be valuable for more, but now that marriage has been destroyed, yeah, only sex).

The only problem is they have power over ugly men, the same chad over them.

The only problem is they have power over ugly men, the same chad over them.
100% of their power stems from sex. If every man became magically 100% asexual and "aromantic" overnight, their power would be gone and everyone would just see them as inferior men.

That’s the Brazilpill

Tome a Brasil pílula.
Being incel in South American region is the worst place to be born as incel due to rampant sexualization of everything

Being incel in South American region is the worst place to be born as incel due to rampant sexualization of everything
Being an incel in Germany was worse IMO because foids are more attractive on average there.

What's really punished in Brazil is being a social retard in general, especially if you're also ugly (like it tends to be the case). Brazilian culture is very invasive, irreverent and mocking.

Foids are inferior creatures tryna pretend they are equal to men. And when you put that idea in their brain, they will always have inferiorty complex as they are subhuman to us in every measurable regard. The only thing they have? Being whores and abusing their sexuality

Foids are inferior creatures tryna pretend they are equal to men. And when you put that idea in their brain, they will always have inferiorty complex as they are subhuman to us in every measurable regard. The only thing they have? Being whores and abusing their sexuality
They're like an inferior class in all regards but that has ONE extremely overpowered skill that they abuse, if life was an RPG.

so fuckin brutal, they are inferior but live better than men

Being an incel in Germany was worse IMO because foids are more attractive on average there.

What's really punished in Brazil is being a social retard in general, especially if you're also ugly (like it tends to be the case). Brazilian culture is very invasive, irreverent and mocking.
Yep

They're like an inferior class in all regards but that has ONE extremely overpowered skill that they abuse, if life was an RPG.
they only abuse it because we ALLOW them to.

so fuckin brutal, they are inferior but live better than men
Simps manage to be even more pathetic than foids. Imagine letting foids vote, have authority, be free to cuck you with Chad and pushing them onto male jobs and spaces when it's clear that they don't belong there just because you can't help but being a pathetic simp cuckold.

Simps manage to be even more pathetic than foids. Imagine letting foids vote, have authority, be free to cuck you with Chad and pushing them onto male jobs and spaces when it's clear that they don't belong there just because you can't help but being a pathetic simp cuckold.
Females have had enough power without any rights. Allowing them to enter leadership positions and rule over men is a biggest crime possible and a recipe for disaster. Those cucks should be impaled publicly.

Brazilian culture is very invasive, irreverent and mocking.

Explain. Just curious.

Brazilian culture is very invasive, irreverent and mocking.

Explain. Just curious.
People treat you as close friends even if they are just getting to know you that moment. Guys will say stuff like "sup, faggot" to people they don't have any closeness to whatsoever and stuff like that.

Based observation. Every action is an attempt to tdistract us from their core purpose, which is to fuck. As incels we're finely attuned to this act. Chads know but just play along for the reward.

Based observation. Every action is an attempt to tdistract us from their core purpose, which is to fuck. As incels we're finely attuned to this act. Chads know but just play along for the reward.
Doesn't sound like an enviable existence lol. I prefer being male even if the hatred and rage sometimes consumes me. I even feel embarassed after fapping, imagine your entire existence consisting of nothing but fucking. Ew. No wonder foids hate themselves. They are also aware we only do it because the blind force of nature forces us. We literally have to stick our dick somewhere and foids were designed to be that place. Imagine your entire existence being nothing but a hole for a stinky dick, JFL. Even the most disgusting, fattest incel has a higher existence than even a beautiful foid.

Doesn't sound like an enviable existence lol. I prefer being male even if the hatred and rage sometimes consumes me. I even feel embarassed after fapping, imagine your entire existence consisting of nothing but fucking. Ew. No wonder foids hate themselves. They are also aware we only do it because the blind force of nature forces us. We literally have to stick our dick somewhere and foids were designed to be that place. Imagine your entire existence being nothing but a hole for a stinky dick, JFL. Even the most disgusting, fattest incel has a higher existence than even a beautiful foid.
Ino imagine being a walking cum rag, aweful

That's why a lot of women feel happy when straight guys feel vulnerable.
They are even trying to force the meme that smaller guys were meant to submit in every way to larger guys whenever the points you made come up. They don't want to acknowledge intrinsic traits that only apply to them.