Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids are responsible for environmental destruction

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
All the reasons for our environment getting shittier can be traced back to foids.

Traveling? Foid trait, almost all travel bloggers are foids who want to try exotic cock. Plastic? Waste? It's foids who buy a lot of useless shit they don't need like shitty home decor, cosmetics that don't work, new clothes every other week because muh fashion -- a man buys something when he needs something, "shopping" for the sake of shopping is innately foid behavior (maby also some soyim who'll buy their shit action figures, funko pops etc. ). Cars? Most men would prefer humble rural life but foids force men to move to cities and waste hours in traffic just to keep on wageslaving (for a company that further destroys the environment and produces shit no one really needs) to buy her expensive things.

I wouldn't be surprised if foids were the biggest consumers of factory farmed red meat because they lose so much blood every month and from what I've seen in vegan groups they're incapable of doing a five minute google search to find plant sources of iron or maby buy a supplement.

Foids literally shit out hormones into the water and turn the friggin frogs gay.

Foids are innately egotistic and don't care about others and the world they live in: the state of the environment doesn't affect them directly so they don't care. Of course foids are the biggest supporters of all the meme "environmentalist" organizations but they're a bunch of hypocrites who do jack shit. A foid will kvetsch about the planet dying in the streets, only to come back to the bed of her chad boyfriend who works for Shell, rides a Diesel-fueled truck and produces a lot of waste to impress foids. Meanwhile she'll call the hippycel who rides public transport, wears his hemp clothes and lives with parents to reduce carbon footprint "a creepy loser" and will call the police if he dares to look in her general direction.

Last edited:
Extremely high IQ post from an extremely high IQ poster :feelsthink:

They pollute air with their farts.

i am a frequentflyercel so my carbon footprint is huge.

or at least it was before corona

Leonardo Da Vinci IQ.

However, a little correction on traveling. I don't think it's a foid trait. We all love traveling, but foids are more likely to shove in your face cuz of the "Look at me!" factor.