Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are so entitiled

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
I was waiting at the gas station with some freinds and some homeless or drug abusing 14 yr old along with some 20 yr old and some other kid presumably his brother came and asked me for some money, this ugly stupid white bitch asked me for money I said no and she said "fuck you", fucking whore why tf are you entitled to have my money and shitty faggot that was with him threaten to rob me jfl.

Beta if you didn't say shit back

muh beta

Who is really more “beta”, the guy who says no and just doesnt let the foids response bother him, or the guy who has to respond to every negative comment from a foid with some petty comeback?

Who is really more “beta”, the guy who says no and just doesnt let the foids response bother him, or the guy who has to respond to every negative comment from a foid with some petty comeback?
tbh

I read this in boss voice

True.