Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are stealing mens jobs

I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★
Forget about immigrants stealing your jobs. Foids are the thieves.

Just lol at how many more jobs men would have if foids didn't steal them.

On top of that they are useless. They only got the job because of their hole and nothing more.

Qualified man vs unqualified woman

The woman gets the job

99% of jobs are useless. Employers now want some hole pretending to work while they look at her at a safe distance or a faggot to virtual signal about how progressive they are. HR whores will hire only Chads, other whores and faggots/trannies (same thing). It's over, being ugly fucks your life way beyond dating and relationships.

Work is a scam. You either have contacts or you better be top 10% genetically.

they should wageslave for me and give me NEETBUX

I have to write applications (fucking kill myself) and I saw companies writing shit like we hire! especially woman applying are welcome! jfl
in a job that isnt even really about foid stuff at all. also they write now that they search m/f/d male female and diverse. degenerate west.

This is one of the greatest crimes of the rulers. They want to reduce labor costs by flooding the market with a surplus of workers.

This book explains what happened in America.
51N4Pa f9EL SX325 BO1204203200

Work is a scam. You either have contacts or you better be top 10% genetically.
So true the only jobs I ever had was because of contacts I never heard from any of the applications I sent out.

On top of that they are useless. They only got the job because of their hole and nothing more.

I have only had one job in my life (Only for like 6 months) but I figured this out pretty quickly. The foids never done anything, literally nothing they would just sit in a group and talk, teeheeing with each other on their phones whilst I and a white normie did all of the work.

One of them even came into work once just to cry about chad leaving her then left, and I was like wtf are you coming in here for bitch just for attention? (Of course this was the reason)

They would often not come at all, I remember one time were, none of them came in and it left me and the white normie with 6 people's work, and the fat fuck roastie manager who sat in her office doing nothing couldn't care less I remember clearly she was just like "Make sure to clean the garbage cans first teehee, looks like you are going to have your hands full teehee" did we get payed for all the extra work? Of course not we were just expected to slave away without complaint, whilst the roasties all pretended they were "sick" (Riding on chad's dick). Did the fat Jabba the hut roastie come out of her office to even help just a little? No of course not the fat bastard probably enjoyed watching us suffer.

Good luck getting a job when the HR section is 100% females.
Try to send your same exact resume with a girl name and email and see how things would go

Working is something normalfags do and should be doing but they drag us into it thinking that they'll "help" us and some other bullshit. I personally hate networking the most.

We need more women as construction and sewage workers.

It's no coincidence that as soon as women entered the workforce, jobs became scarce, and companies started having all these internal problems and scandals.