Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids are such a fucking joke

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
Recently a "campaign" called : #NÃOVOTEMEMMUIÉ, which means: #DON'TVOTEFORFOIDS, was created by MSTOW twitter's community, what started as a joke took unexpected proportions when one of the foid ministers took the bait and posted it on her fucking Instagram JFL

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHOg0MnjS00/?igshid=4yvvmc1mocwc

Now even TV channels are organizing "debates" to talk about the importance of women in polítics and "equity" JFL, this country is such a ridiculous joke.

20201110 181329
20201110 181330

I gotta give it to the MSTOW copers, they rlly know how to troll foids lol.

Yet again they take the slightest, most insignificant thing and blow it out of proportions acting like this is war on women, like this is proof that women are 2nd class citizens :feelsseriously:

Yet again they take the slightest, most insignificant thing and blow it out of proportions acting like this is war on women, like this is proof that women are 2nd class citizens :feelsseriously:
male issues: conscription, loneliness, discriminatory standards at work, divorce rape etc.
female issues: a funny picture on Twitter

male issues: conscription, loneliness, discriminatory standards at work, divorce rape etc.
female issues: a funny picture on Twitter
Does the Joker Need an Origin Story? Minor Spoilers for Joker (Part the  Second) – The Pilgrim Geek

jfl they shouldn't even be voting

Our shithole glorifies pussy like no other place, tbh I wasn't surprised when I saw this, with how many cucks and simps we have here. JFL

the gender of intelligence strikes again

Our shithole glorifies pussy like no other place, tbh I wasn't surprised when I saw this, with how many cucks and simps we have here. JFL
Deadass, we ARE by far the biggest pussy worshipers, the average brazilian think men have the moral obligation to live and die for women.

If you aren't willing to do this then you are a faggot JFL, monkey mentality.

So, same old same old?

Who cares. They are NPC foids, toilets to piss in. They got artificially empowered by the nosetribe, thats it. We already know their words mean as much as a toddlers, no reason to take it seriously. Just hope that one day foids get put back in their place (the kitchen/bedroom of their looksmatch) and ignore their tantrums.

Soon they will arrest some poor fucker because of this, not like PF has anything to do. They just exist to serve their feminist overlords in this shithole.

CRAP IS THIS HERE? I am ashamed to think that in my country there is so much political violence against women! I'm angry here! Idiots! Fools! Cynics! We are half of the Brazilian electorate. These sons of dog who are with this campaign certainly want the votes of women for their candidates, but they don't want women in power! They are certainly the same ones that attack me for being upset with a woman carrying such an important briefcase. Ah! If I could now go all over Brazil from town to town shouting: VOTE FOR WOMEN! I can't, but you, the women and children of women who love and respect women, you can now, in the municipalities, in all cities, scream for me and for us: VOTE FOR WOMEN! I am very angry!

View attachment 369888

[/QUOTE]
All look like they’re gossiping over chad’s cock tbh, jfl at people thinking anything meaningful will come out of a conversation made out of foid-only guests

Sometimes Brazil is so fucking based :feelsokman:

indeed compadre