Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids are the happiest when they hear about some foid getting raped and killed

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Who benefits the most from a foid's misery? Its certainly not the man who caused it because he will be rotting in jail for the rest of his live. Its definitely not us because we are just coping when we tag such news as Lifefuel.

Its obviously the other foids. Think about it. Lesser foids in this world means lesser competition. Lesser competition means higher chances for them to get fucked by Chad.

Also the orbiters and potential betabuxers of the foid who died have to go somewhere. So some random whore will benefit a lot when those cucks start simping for her.

The more scarce they are, the more they'll be valued. So the next time you see feminist whores protesting over a foid's murder, just remember that some of them are secretly happy that now they can peacefully fuck her Chad boyfriend.

High IQ ngl.

Foids generally take pleasure in seeing other people do worse.

literal seductresses. That should have been the very first clue that a woman is the devil
Worshipping and simping for a foid should be declared a capital offense globally.

They are their own enemy
sadistic, apathetic whores is all they are

This is the same logic I used in this thread but everyone disagreed with it because I'm greycel. Another brutal greycelpill. Everyone would've agreed if a non-greycel said the exact things I did.
You wrote the exact opposite thing. And you forgot about hypergamy and fact that Chads exist. Higher population of females will not result in every man getting a wife. It will result in Chads getting more women for their harems.

You wrote the exact opposite thing. And you forgot about hypergamy and fact that Chads exist. Higher population of females will not result in every man getting a wife. It will result in Chads getting more women for their harems.
I said the opposite side of the same logic. More of something means it's less valuable, as you said, so if less foids increases their value, more foids lowers it. And I already accounted for Chads and hypergamy. There will simply be so many foids that Chad just can't even have time to fuck them all even if he fucks all he wants.

Foids take pleasure when anyone is suffering

I said the opposite side of the same logic. More of something means it's less valuable, as you said, so if less foids increases their value, more foids lowers it. And I already accounted for Chads and hypergamy. There will simply be so many foids that Chad just can't even have time to fuck them all even if he fucks all he wants.
Well even if your prediction holds true, which I doubt, but even if there is a slight chance that women will lower their standards, I don't think its feasible. 100 foids to every man means the population of the world will most likely exceed 400 billion. Earth doesn't have enough resources to sustain them.

What I wrote about is currently happening. I'm talking the sadistic nature of foids.
Everyone would've agreed if a non-greycel said the exact things I did.
But I do agree that this happens quiet a lot.
There was a thread made by a non-graycel asking "what would you have done if you became a foid?"
And the response were - "I'd start an onlyfans" and "I'll rip of betabuxers" and some legit answers that an actual foid would do.
The same thread was once started by a graycel and the responses were mostly "gay thread", "low IQ" etc.

So I do agree with you on this one.
autistic theory
Says the faggot who doesn't even have the IQ to come up with a single theory worthy of being posted on ID. Go jerk off in the sewers dick head and post your negative IQ one liner spam threads over there.

Last edited:
So that's why they worship serial killers

I do think people are being unfair to you.
You are a better-than-average greycel imo and this racism will stop soon enough when you rank up.
Thank you, brocel. Hopefully I'll graduate greyceldom within a couple of days.