Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids at weddings

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Everything is cucked. But weddings in particular is a special kind of cuckoldry. It's almost like emotional cuckoldry for single women. Obviously weddings are also just all around awful for men too, unless you are some kind of extrovert normie that likes dancing and free food.

But say you are the average serial dating foid in a group of besties. Of course, it's the genetically superior thin white girl of the friend group that gets a ring from Chad. And you're stuck in indecision limbo chasing Chadlites on Tinder. You only go to the weddings in hope a Chad in a tux would pop up, and there would be a "spark" (lol) BUT NO, it's just her hubbies virgin gamer buddies that you've already friend-zoned. Why does a white Chad like him have too many ethnic friends?? Doesn't he have any tall beared white guy friends?? They need to take a shower and work on their personalities, because they CREEP you out. You have to sit thru two hours of boring ritual after boring ritual, your stupid cunt bestie couple reciting their own vows like they are more important than you (they are). You go to a reception, and it's YOUR FRIEND, not you that is the center of attention. She gets the dance in the spotlight. Then you, along with your other "besties" have to jump like rabid hyenas for that stupid superstitious trinket toss, so that you'll have luck finding a REAL MAN. There aren't any at this wedding.

One of the hubbie's gamer buddies tips his fedora and politely asks for a dance from you, but you are in a bad mood already, and you are insulted that such a pathetic creature would dare attempt to touch you in the guise of dancing. You don't even say "no" you just give him a look of "fuck off." Luckily one of your fellow bridesmaids saves you and you just girl dance with your friends. While in the bathroom, you Tinder match with a random 7/10 hot guy, and decide to just blow him in the backseat of his stationwagon because this day was so undignified for you.

Sometimes it truly is better to be incel than cuck.

Everything is cucked.

Paying for gifts, watching a man submit himself to a woman, putting up with people who you despise and vice versa. Sounds like an intro to Hell.

Ive never been in a wedding thankfully

I've been to weddings, they're pure PUKEfuel. :feelspuke:

Its over we turkcels are forced to weddings every week

Never had to go to a wedding, thank god

I never been in a weeding tbh

I hate weddings and I don't go to them, ever.