Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids be like

Porktocino

Porktocino

Banned
-
20201231 111250

If it is real then I am proud of him for wising up and dumping him. Too many people would have been cucks and stayed with her

I hate that women are allowed to be sexual beings as much as they want, and men are not. Because don't be fooled : for most men the only way for them to satisfy their sexual curiosity is to pay, which is legal in fewer and fewer countries.

Most women on the other hand can have as much sex as they want for free because sexual desire is asymmetrical like that.

"But inkwel, that's just nature, stop whining about the natural order of things." Yeah well there are plenty of things that are natural, and we find artificial ways to circumvent them. Like how normally whoring around should have consequences for females, but reproductive health, mainly contraception and abortion, changed that.

When a guy gives money to a female in order to convince her to let him make love to her, is that really that much worse than tearing a fetus into pieces in order to extract it from the womb of its mother ?

Last edited:
I hate that women are allowed to be sexual beings as much as they want, and men are not. Because don't be fooled : for most men the only way for them to satisfy their sexual curiosity is to pay, which is legal in fewer and fewer countries.

Most women on the other hand can have as much sex as they want for free because sexual desire is asymmetrical like that.

"But inkwel, that's just nature, stop whining about the natural order of things." Yeah well there are plenty of things that are natural, and we find artificial ways to circumvent them. Like how normally whoring around should have consequences for females, but reproductive health, mainly contraception and abortion, changed that.

Most of us would’ve probably tbh (which is a problem)
I wouldn’t have. If I realized that my hypothetical gf was in a gangbang before meeting me, I would dump her immediately. I refuse to be cucked. Better incel than cuck

That's a tough shit test to pass....

Two years invested... TWO YEARS...

Then BAM! Poor bastard.

She's like, "it was great sigh"

I'M SO GLAD THAT WON'T BE HAPPEN TO ME!

jfl "SHE JUST MADE AN EXPERIENCE" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: