Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids being literal cum dumpsters

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★

JFL they will get some betabuxx to provide for them while still fucking chads

Femoids being femoids, who knew?

Jfl triple digits by the end of college... This is gonna be someone's wife one day.

western woman are scum it seems

Holy shit. Utter whores.

That last one... jesus christ that's a lot of cum. And some dude is making out with her tonight. :feelspuke:

"I was just exploring myself teehee"

You shouldn't be considered a person if your bodycount is in the double digits.

Hopefully these crazy virus times change this

I hope STD's get really bad. I mean really REALLY BAD.

imagine being one of the cuckolds that will marry these roasts

A lay count greater than 2 or 3 is a problem. Double or triple digits is whore territory. May as well stick your dick in a sewer.

imagine how bad the roast beef flaps are

No way the 1st one must be a mistake and just every time they've had sex...? 600 literally insane

How the fuck is this even possible?

Out of curiosity, what kind of guys are they banging?

Their n-count is probably on par with many hookers.

I seriously cannot see how someone who is perfectly fine with fucking a total of 400 dudes would be fine settling down in a monogamous relationship.

No way the 1st one must be a mistake and just every time they've had sex...? 600 literally insane
Don't underestimate these disgusting whores, it always gets worse

I wonder why it's social suicide for a man to say that he visits sex workers but not for a femoid to be a whore.

Being a literal whore used to be stigmatize And for good reasons - catching an STD from a whore used to be feared, and then AIDS came along and you could die from fucking a disgusting whore.

Now all women are disgusting whores and nobody is afriad of catching AIDS. Its the same mentality that makes people unafraid of Coronavirus. Nobody gives a shit anymore about anything.

Well I'll be honest, I'm shocked, but also suspect it could be a larp, playing up to a Hollywood stereotype, but tbh I'm not that bothered, have no skin in the game bcoz no interest in white girls, outgrew then by the time I was 25 ish.

Btw prob wanna add atomic blackpill tag here
I wonder why it's social suicide for a man to say that he visits sex workers but not for a femoid to be a whore.
Because for women to be a slut sort of implies she has to meet a certain bar, have certain in demand qualities, that will make all those guys she fucks approach her in the bar.
As these are 'scarce' qualities they drive her value up- obv that's all shit we know ugly fat sluts fuck the most guys, but the concept is still deep rooted.
A dude fucking a prostitute is demonstrating the the opposite, that he is low value, and has nothing scarce to be highly valued/demanded

Last edited:
This is why I advocate Loli supremacy
Reading this literally made my body shiver. What a horrible fate.

Also JFL at the chad sexually harassing the foid in your signature

cum dumpsters
literal dumpsters at least get emptied on a weekly basis
foid vaginas incorporate the cum to become male chimeras
it's literally gay to fuck a non-virgin because she's partially male now

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Yet society praises them

Society expects us to see these cum holes as people jfl :feelskek: :feelskek:

At this point, it's probably safer to visit a hooker than it is to have casual sex with an average foid.

They have similar body counts, only that most hookers at least insist on using protection, you don't know what kind of loads an average foid has taken raw.

At this point, it's probably safer to visit a hooker than it is to have casual sex with an average foid.

They have similar body counts, only that most hookers at least insist on using protection, you don't know what kind of loads an average foid has taken raw.
Also an average foid can tell that you supposedly raped her and that can get you into deep shit

Also an average foid can tell that you supposedly raped her and that can get you into deep shit

Hookers can do that too if you're in Canada.

We have the Nordic model which makes it legal to sell, but illegal to buy, sex.

Meaning that if a hooker wants to accuse you of rape, she can easily do so.

Hookers can do that too if you're in Canada.

We have the Nordic model which makes it legal to sell, but illegal to buy, sex.

Meaning that if a hooker wants to accuse you of rape, she can easily do so.
I guess the probablity is lower in comparison to a "normal" foid

I guess the probablity is lower in comparison to a "normal" foid

For sure.

As long as you pay and don't do anything violent or overstep boundaries (or stealth them), a hooker is not going to accuse you of rape. Even if she's not attracted to you.

A normal foid will however if it felt wrong to her.

Damn, that was just in college. Imagine how many before and after college. Total count?

"b-but the average number of sexual partners of a woman in the US is 7 inkwell" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Holes are out there getting railed by hundreds of men and yet these delusional cucks keep shielding themselves from reality.

Damn, that was just in college. Imagine how many before and after college. Total count?
Probably some hundred more, but for normies and foids college is the place to be the biggest whore

Imagine, this is just college numbers, none of the dick they sucked and fucked since teenage years is included in it.

Fucking whores

Imagine, this is just college numbers, none of the dick they sucked and fucked since teenage years is included in it.
Just imagine what's awaiting their future husbands JFL

Most animals behave with more dignity than these wet holes
Almost every animal is more dignified than those holes. They might as well just be objects

There are only 40 comments there and 5 of them are over 100 different people.

I don't even want to believe it. Too much suifuel.

There are only 40 comments there and 5 of them are over 100 different people.

I don't even want to believe it. Too much suifuel.
I don't even know if I should believe it tbh have whores gone too far?

Just imagine what's awaiting their future husbands JFL
They will never know about the prostitute past of their roastie. They gonna feel like a million buck just getting a kiss on the cheeks. Jfl.