Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid's boyfriend's mother offers her $14k for an abortion, so she starts thinking about it

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ll9km2/my_17f_boyfriends_19m_mother_offered_me_money_if/

EVERY SINGLE COMMENT encourages her to take it. JFL.

Yes I support abortion as a measure of eugenics but I'm not fucking dishonest enough to act like it's not evil.

I do love how we're considered the worst people on earth because we like to post things on forums, whereas women who literally murder their unborn babies are considered heroic. It's peak fucking clownworld how society just ignores how women LIKE to murder their own babies for their own fucking convenience.

Fuck she's such a cunt. Someone suggested she demand $25k instead and her response:

$25k is "too much" for her BABY'S LIFE.

"i don't wanna be greedy" hence why I'm just choosing to slaughter my own child :lul: :feelsclown:

I don't see anything wrong with an abortion.

Honestly, I could see my parents making a similar offer if my high-tier normie brother got a foid pregnant. He'll be 19 in a few months.

Last edited:
17 year old whores are getting pregnant while I was playing video games at 17 and rotting

should be illegal to profit from an abortion

"for 2 years" "17f" "pregnant"
How the fuck can anyone take this gender seriously
Already such massive whores before they're even legal
Meanwhile many guys her age are coping with Vidya and studymaxxing in order to wagecuck

this is the most disgusting thing I've read all day, seriously hope it's a larp
wouldn't be surprised if it was real though, we live in a very sick soyciety

"i don't wanna be greedy" hence why I'm just choosing to slaughter my own child :lul: :feelsclown:
Imagine killing your own child for money. What the fuck.

Every single comment telling her to demand more money. Imagine raising a child with people like that. Only care about themselves. A women isn't even capable to love her own child.

This is too stupid to be real. This has to be a larping tradcuck playing 0-d chess.

I'm addicted to looking at doormat tier cucks on relationship_advice
tbh can't believe that site is considered mainstream. It's full of weird people that can't tolerate other types of weirdness in others (as seen by how much they love bashing "weird"/"hateful" people).

I'm just surprised that people here think this is somehow wrong or out of the ordinary.

I don't see anything wrong with an abortion.
''I don't see anything wrong of giving foids the right to kill an individual :soy: ''

tbh can't believe that site is considered mainstream. It's full of weird people that can't tolerate other types of weirdness in others (as seen by how much they love bashing "weird"/"hateful" people).
Yeah. Having said that, and maybe it's different in the US but I've never heard a single normal person talking about reddit. And the normies who do know about reddit probably just browse the front page or some subreddit related to their interests and be done with it, once you actually go to the level of posting long comments there it's over.
Every single comment telling her to demand more money. Imagine raising a child with people like that. Only care about themselves. A women isn't even capable to love her own child.
I have never understood the whole "nothing stronger than a mother's love" bullshit. I guess it's just an extremely dated phrase. No loving mother can want to abort her child, it simply isn't possible.

Last edited:
Yeah. Having said that, and maybe it's different in the US but I've never heard a single normal person talking about reddit. And the normies who do know about reddit probably just browse the front page or some subreddit related to their interests and be done with it, once you actually go to the level of posting long comments there it's over.
redditors ruin everything obscure tbh
If you ever look at a video and you start seeing the same repetitive meme tier comments then chances are it was linked on reddit.
It's like the "____ brought me here" comments.

Also non US. When I was in school normies used instagram, snapchat and 9gag and not reddit. But it's like almost five years ago. No idea if still true.

I would kill the foid for 5K lmao

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/ll9km2/my_17f_boyfriends_19m_mother_offered_me_money_if/

EVERY SINGLE COMMENT encourages her to take it. JFL.

Yes I support abortion as a measure of eugenics but I'm not fucking dishonest enough to act like it's not evil.

I do love how we're considered the worst people on earth because we like to post things on forums, whereas women who literally murder their unborn babies are considered heroic. It's peak fucking clownworld how society just ignores how women LIKE to murder their own babies for their own fucking convenience.

Fuck she's such a cunt. Someone suggested she demand $25k instead and her response:
View attachment 411024

Bad deal tbh

She could milk more than 14k within the child's lifetime.

Bad deal for the parents. The foid would have killed it for free.
Im pretty abortion wasnt even an idea knowing the dude's potential wealth.

Chad's spawn

don't give a fuck about it
Its better to enforce monogamy than giving foids the chance to abort, because:

1-With enforced monogamy, they will be obligated to give every men sex, and if they cheat on their partner, they will die by stoning.
2-There will have no incels anymore.

So we solve cuckoldry and the incel problem with just one action

"for 2 years" "17f" "pregnant"
How the fuck can anyone take this gender seriously
Already such massive whores before they're even legal
Meanwhile many guys her age are coping with Vidya and studymaxxing in order to wagecuck

She clearly wants to do it but just wants more money lmao.

Abortion discourse:
For men: well you should have thought about the possibility of a child when you had sex!
For women: please take my money and have an abortion I'm begging you

Foids are not human. They have no moral compass and are loyal to nothing but their own benefit. Barbarian whore gender