Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids' breath stinking

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Why do most foids have disgusting breath? Idk if it's just in my area but holy fuck a lot of foids I speak to at work have the typical bad breath smell emanating from their oral hole. Maybe it's the leftover cum residue, idk.

chad if u get close enough to a woman to smell her breath

just lol at chads.co tbhjfl

Chads co

what you are smelling when a foid is speaking is chad cum.

It might be your area. Most foids smell really good. Maybe if there is a lot of smokers in your area that makes their breath stink

Because they don't take care of their hygiene because chad will fuck them anyways
full

Because they know they can be as gross as they want without losing a fraction of their SMV - courtesy of your local cucks.

It's yeast infection - caused by sucking Chad's cock, after he has fucked some other whore who as a yeast infection.

It is an insta turn off for me.

same reason my boss breath smells like gangrenous shit, because no one dares to say anything to them

chad if u get close enough to a woman to smell her breath

just lol at chads.co tbhjf
this, Ive never got near enough a female to confrm this

:chad:
They have no reason to be self conscious about things like this , because nobody would aware them risking to hear an autistic rant from her