Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids cannot stop making Coronavirus about themselves

Sleeper

Sleeper

sad but true
★★★★
It's not surprising at all for us because it's just another demonstration of their hollow and cunt behaviour. The majority of people that are dying are old men or men with health problems like asthma or Incels who have poor immune systems due to severe loneliness and sexlessness (strong social life and sex boosts the immune system). So the real victims of this pandemic are men and incels. So then why is it that so many foids are making this about them? Shoving their faces on cameras? Or how she's "depressed" because she hasn't "spoken" to anyone in 24 hours (welcome to our hell you fucking cunt). I think all of us already know the answer, but it's just "hilarious".

Despite the virtue signalling and all the "woe is me" posts by these foids, so many of them are leaving the house to go and get wasted and fucked by Brads, Chads and Tyrones (it'll just be a little cough for these dickheads) even though they've been told to stay home. On top of this the feminist cunts are also laughing and celebrating this pandemic because it's taking us out. Sure, IT and the feminists didn't get to slap a black star on our chests and throw us into their concentration camps, but for them this pandemic will suffice. This is murder, they're murdering us by spreading the virus and they think it's a joke. These people are pure evil.

"Women most affected" meme.

This journalist foid (on the right) wrote an entire article for her company newspaper about how scared she feels because she is pregnant during the coronavirus epidemic. Nothing about anyone around her and the people affected worldwide, etc. etc. it was all about her feelings.

Foids gonna foid. Trying to make everything about themselves is peak foid behavior.

i hate that gender

I would forgive this behavior if they let me fuck them

J-just think of the women :soy:
We have to do something to help the women :soy:
Men, DO SOMETHING :feels:

Ironicly enough there was a Chinese study that found that men are more at risk than women. But of of course, betas and simps care more about women then their own life. That's why you hear stories about men risking to save the life of women they've never even met.

right now it seems that foids are panicking the most. kek

I always feel like you're angry at me because of your avi OP.

Reminds me of the whole "1 in 7 homeless people are women" quote. Just lol.

I guarantee if the reverse was true, let's say coronavirus harmed women more than it did men, the ENTIRE media would be having a fucking field day with it, talking about how "this is the biggest crisis women are facing", "coronavirus is why we need feminism", you know, all the usual bullshit. But as usual, even when men are disproportionately affected by something, of course nobody gives a flying fuck.

It blows my mind how easy they get depressed like bitch the quarantine wont last forever but my unfortunate existence will until I die. Women cannot survive without social interaction thats why I laugh when they say independent women because real independent people can spend extended periods alone without having a pussy ass mental break down its only been 7 days hoe

EVERYTHING in the world must be catered to the will of foids

It blows my mind how easy they get depressed like bitch the quarantine wont last forever but my unfortunate existence will until I die. Women cannot survive without social interaction thats why I laugh when they say independent women because real independent people can spend extended periods alone without having a pussy ass mental break down its only been 7 days hoe
Lol legit the idea of an "independent woman" is like an independent parasite. It's an oxymoron. They're totally dependent on men and don't even know it. I will give them props (even though it just fell into place for them thanks to cucks and simps, nothing to do with their own merit) - in 2020 they don't even have to see the cucks who they benefit from lmfao, they just get their money in government grants, patreon donations, etc.