Toxic Femininity Foids can't even be good friends with other foids

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
54d 1h 15m
While friendship among men lasts for years and years, it's very rare that foids can keep good relations with other foids. And even if they do have a close female friend, that won't last more than some months. Their "friendship" is full of envy, jealousy, betrayal and toxicity. And the the reason why most female friends break apart is always the same: one of them fucked the Chad bf of the other one. It's very rare that I see a couple of foids together at work, most of them are alone or with their Chad bfs. If they can't even be good friends with other women, how can men expect men and women can be friends?

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
42d 2h 30m
cope, girl friends just help each other cheat on their boyfriend and husbands with chad.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
★★★★★
74d 12h 1m
@TheNEET thoughts?

kikecel

kikecel

the real life Trashcan Man
41d 19h 15m
Foids are in a constant competition against other foids who gets to suck Chad's cock first
I'd say that all the foids in existence are eachother's rivals

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
96d 8h 54m
solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
103d 13h 27m
I have noticed that females hate female dominated places such as all girls schools but males like male dominated places such as sports teams and all boys schools

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

Luminary
★★★★★
93d 3h 31m
That’s because they’re good for nothing

Burai

Burai

Recruit
★★★★
2d 10h 50m
Foids fucking hate each other and are a bunch of self cannibalizing harpies. Ever notice how the ones in school who look really hot always have their "bestie" as an ugly hambeast? Shit holds true no matter what but no one really comments on it. The foid always needs her one female orbiter as somrone objectively inferior to her. The classic "BFF".

Loner94

Loner94

Officer
★★★★
16d 23h 16m
The Meme gender.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
161d 9h 45m
Friendship exists in the unsaid and since foids are constantly complimenting each other and being "supportive" and saying they love each other you can imagine the animosity that really exists underneath.

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
93d 22h 46m
They still stick together when it comes to hatred against non-Chads.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
122d 14h 48m
cope, girl friends just help each other cheat on their boyfriend and husbands with chad.
They aren't friends anymore when one of them tries to keep chad to themselves

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
63d 12h 25m
They even talk shit about their friends. My sister has this one friend I heard her talk shit about her in the past and recently was doing it again a few days ago. I was thinking wtf 1.why be friends with someone you have so much bad shit to say about. 2. I have never talked shit about any of my friends like that. Just fucked up.

A

agingmentalcel

Recruit
★★
1d 10h 11m
The best "girl friends" of most women are their male beta orbiters. They won't compete for Chad but they will compete for the illusion of a chance at his leftovers.

ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
14d 22h 16m
It’s all to do with female insecurity. It’s the reason women do so many things they do. They’re always competing because they’re insecure. They’re rude because they’re intimidated. They’re stuck up and don’t seek mature relationships because they need the validation from Chad.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
42d 2h 30m
radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
121d 23h 34m
Honestly the more time goes on... I think frens in general is a big cope. Foids will cut a bitch for chad, just like any male friend any of us ever had would do the same for a whiff. You can argue the level of loyalty, but at the end of the day we only do what it's in our self interest.

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

卐 ᛋᛋ the only stable emotion is hate ᛋᛋ 卐
★★★★★
6d 6h 5m
While friendship among men lasts for years and years, it's very rare that foids can keep good relations with other foids. And even if they do have a close female friend, that won't last more than some months. Their "friendship" is full of envy, jealousy, betrayal and toxicity. And the the reason why most female friends break apart is always the same: one of them fucked the Chad bf of the other one. It's very rare that I see a couple of foids together at work, most of them are alone or with their Chad bfs. If they can't even be good friends with other women, how can men expect men and women can be friends?
Very fucking true, why do think Stacie's always hang out with fat ugly land whales, because there's no competition or jealously and thus their friendships last longer.

Lowdickenergycel

Lowdickenergycel

Jannies are trannies. Dog, height, and race pill.
2d 6h 49m
Toilets don't trust themselves