Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids can't even be good friends with other foids

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
While friendship among men lasts for years and years, it's very rare that foids can keep good relations with other foids. And even if they do have a close female friend, that won't last more than some months. Their "friendship" is full of envy, jealousy, betrayal and toxicity. And the the reason why most female friends break apart is always the same: one of them fucked the Chad bf of the other one. It's very rare that I see a couple of foids together at work, most of them are alone or with their Chad bfs. If they can't even be good friends with other women, how can men expect men and women can be friends?

cope, girl friends just help each other cheat on their boyfriend and husbands with chad.

@TheNEET thoughts?

Foids are in a constant competition against other foids who gets to suck Chad's cock first
I'd say that all the foids in existence are eachother's rivals

I have noticed that females hate female dominated places such as all girls schools but males like male dominated places such as sports teams and all boys schools

That’s because they’re good for nothing

Foids fucking hate each other and are a bunch of self cannibalizing harpies. Ever notice how the ones in school who look really hot always have their "bestie" as an ugly hambeast? Shit holds true no matter what but no one really comments on it. The foid always needs her one female orbiter as somrone objectively inferior to her. The classic "BFF".

The Meme gender.

Friendship exists in the unsaid and since foids are constantly complimenting each other and being "supportive" and saying they love each other you can imagine the animosity that really exists underneath.

They still stick together when it comes to hatred against non-Chads.

They even talk shit about their friends. My sister has this one friend I heard her talk shit about her in the past and recently was doing it again a few days ago. I was thinking wtf 1.why be friends with someone you have so much bad shit to say about. 2. I have never talked shit about any of my friends like that. Just fucked up.

The best "girl friends" of most women are their male beta orbiters. They won't compete for Chad but they will compete for the illusion of a chance at his leftovers.

It’s all to do with female insecurity. It’s the reason women do so many things they do. They’re always competing because they’re insecure. They’re rude because they’re intimidated. They’re stuck up and don’t seek mature relationships because they need the validation from Chad.

Honestly the more time goes on... I think frens in general is a big cope. Foids will cut a bitch for chad, just like any male friend any of us ever had would do the same for a whiff. You can argue the level of loyalty, but at the end of the day we only do what it's in our self interest.

While friendship among men lasts for years and years, it's very rare that foids can keep good relations with other foids. And even if they do have a close female friend, that won't last more than some months. Their "friendship" is full of envy, jealousy, betrayal and toxicity. And the the reason why most female friends break apart is always the same: one of them fucked the Chad bf of the other one. It's very rare that I see a couple of foids together at work, most of them are alone or with their Chad bfs. If they can't even be good friends with other women, how can men expect men and women can be friends?
Very fucking true, why do think Stacie's always hang out with fat ugly land whales, because there's no competition or jealously and thus their friendships last longer.

Toilets don't trust themselves