Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids can't physically deny sex to Chad, even if subconsciously they know he treats them like shit

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
This is what happens with primitive lifeforms like foids, they aren't guided by the rational part of their brain but by hormones. That doesn't mean foids are innocent though they will pay someday.

My favorite part:
IMG 20200517 205329

and redpillers think that its they abusiveness thats attractive jfl if a sub8 tried to do that they would be in prison

This sort of dance between the coyness and the latent rape fetish of the woman on the one hand, and dark triad Chad on the other, is what defines modern sexual relationships.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
women all have the exact same fucking vocabulary when talking about their ex's. "manipulated" "red flags" "narcissist" "he took advantage of me" no bitch you're just a slut and you let him treat you like shit because he had a good jawline

You fucking faggots need to stop posting reddit cancer, especially ones from foids.

I get the impression that this shit is like literotica for some of you.

women all have the exact same fucking vocabulary when talking about their ex's. "manipulated" "red flags" "narcissist" "he took advantage of me" no bitch you're just a slut and you let him treat you like shit because he had a good jawline
To be sure, Chad is narcissistic and a horrible human being, and women are eminently gullible, but this all goes to show why feminism is pernicious. It sets women up to mentally scar themselves, and become just as depraved as Chad.

I'm tired of this existence.