Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Foids don't care about personality, it's all about looks!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22571
  • Start date
Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
"Just thug maxx bro"
"Just dark triad maxx bro"
"Just be low-inhib bro"

thugmaxx isn't personality. It's a sign of they can get shit from you. That's not about looks of course and more of "I can use this fool for items and money.

the other 2 I can't talk about. Last one sounds very stupid and probably from a larper.

It's one of the most divided topics here.

Are foids simply amoral (i.e. they don't care about morals and will just take Chad no matter how bad his personality is; hybristophilia would be just about the status of the criminal haloing him) or are them immoral (they ressonate more with evil; feel more attracted to abusers, criminals and dark triads; are hybristophilic because the thought of a guy who commits heinous, violent crimes really turns them on)?

I want to believe it's the former, like @mental_out does, but I honestly think it's the latter.

I'll make a thread about it.

thugmaxx isn't personality. It's a sign of they can get shit from you. That's not about looks of course and more of "I can use this fool for items and money.

the other 2 I can't talk about. Last one sounds very stupid and probably from a larper.
When people say thugmaxx, they're usually talking about developing a "I don't give a shit about nothing", "I ain't scared of nothing", "I will kill his ass if he disrespects me" type of personality, along with engaging in all the criminal activity associated with thugs, such as robbery, selling drugs, gangbanging etc.

Imagine trying to thug maxx as a 4'10" balding indian janitor JFL. I'm sure he'd be swimming in pussy.

The true answer is whatever is in the foid’s best interest. If he is a chad but is a douchebag, she will sleep with him and then expose him for popularity later. Go as far as she can with him and she can get a lawsuit then move on to the other chad domestic-abuser. Women don’t love. It’s all about themselves and their enjoyment. If a man has a nice personality (funny or entertaining) she will keep him around for her personal benefit (if he is good looking enough, that is.)

All that can be traced back to having a social circle. The thugmaxxer has homies, right? Ain't no fun if the gangstas have none.

Are foids simply amoral (i.e. they don't care about morals and will just take Chad no matter how bad his personality is; hybristophilia would be just about the status of the criminal haloing him) or are them immoral (they ressonate more with evil; feel more attracted to abusers, criminals and dark triads; are hybristophilic because the thought of a guy who commits heinous, violent crimes really turns them on)?

I want to believe it's the former, like @mental_out does, but I honestly think it's the latter.

I definitely find foids being amoral to be more believable. It just doesn't make sense for foids to hate ugly criminals with a passion, but then turn around and worship Chad criminals like he's a God if they're really attracted to dark triads or "bad boys".

When people say thugmaxx, they're usually talking about developing a "I don't give a shit about nothing", "I ain't scared of nothing", "I will kill his ass if he disrespects me" type of personality, along with engaging in all the criminal activity associated with thugs, such as robbery, selling drugs, gangbanging etc.

Imagine trying to thug maxx as a 4'10" balding indian janitor JFL. I'm sure he'd be swimming in pussy.
Guess I took it as a real thug due I'm partial black.
Acting like that is the best way for a foid to laugh the fuck out of you.

none of those 3 work if you're not attractive enough. Even if they did work a bit, the blow to your life wouldn't be compensated.

All that can be traced back to having a social circle. The thugmaxxer has homies, right? Ain't no fun if the gangstas have none.
yeah social circle is all they care.

It seems more like it comes down to them wanting a winner who wins by force. A man among men.