Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids don’t care if you are a nice loving loyal guy, they’d rather chads #32 Cum dumpster than be with a guy who treats them nice

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

Lmao look at these thirsty hoes.
All the comments prove that majority of the girls only want looks.

85F7A49C AC3A 4257 AD81 E6A3CE80C4C3
C5B30796 AF93 4E9A 9286 FF1A96D19BB5
45B81D45 788E 4CA4 A4EF 820C57F3F03D

All the comments prove that majority of the girls only want looks.

:woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
And as usual, black hair and not blonde.

LOOKS = EVERYTHING

OP's chad is minimum looks to be seen as human since Tinder

White women for some reason dislike blonde men. Some asian women are the only who desire blondes, I guess.
Some do, but the thing is I want to fuck an asian but they don’t like me either
4644ACC7 98FF 4C45 968C DDE9277234EF

Some do, but the thing is I want to fuck an asian but they don’t like me either
View attachment 223962
If not even noodles are interested in your white and blonde 'superiority', then you're fucked. Noodles usually desire a lot of white guys or mixed. Someone like Elliot Rodger could've easily get an asian gf.

Its looks + the foid hive mind. A guy without options is seen as a weakling/ a desperate loser. A guy with tons of options is seen as desirable. Basic biology really. Something that should be taught to all kids in school. Instead we are brainwashed with blue pilled garbage.

Its looks + the foid hive mind. A guy without options is seen as a weakling/ a desperate loser. A guy with tons of options is seen as desirable. Basic biology really. Something that should be taught to all kids in school. Instead we are brainwashed with blue pilled garbage.

Yep perfectly rational behavior from a Darwinian perspective on behalf of foids. I would have been surprised if women didn't want to get seeded by a man with many girlfriends.

Players who actually know women unlike bluepillers.. they say the more pretty a girl, the more of a cheating asshole they have to be to keep her.

"Me with my 32 boyfriends :p" she must be talking about her army of simps.

What’s even the point of living if you don’t look like this

and people still deny sub8 when Chad is banging 32 girls at once :lul:

Cause they saw some of those girls walking with their personal pet simps on the street.:lul:

Last edited:

Foids want what other girls want because it shows he is pre selected

fuck this shit

Guys are only "nice" to girls because they aren't Chads. Chads have no reason to treat women nice because they want him anyway. Your average guy can't get away with that. Make no mistake though, deep down every man hates women for who they really are and wishes they could demean them like Chad does. Hell, even women subconsciously know they're vile which is why they like being slapped and choked and belittled by Chad.

with women you always need to treat them like shit lol

Cuck if you have a oneitis who gets pumped and dumped by chads.

Screen Shot 2020 03 28 at 45412 PM

And here's the real kicker, foids will call those guys misogynist and objectifiers. All while getting beat and chocked up by Chad jfl.

Same foids would write an essay on the slut vs stud "double standard" when they're the reason why. JFL.

You should dye them. Unlike with your hair there's probably no bad enough side effects but don't quote me on that.
tbh tbh blonde pubes are actually really unattractive/bad but at this point nobody will see it anyway

tbh tbh blonde pubes are actually really unattractive/bad but at this point nobody will see it anyway
View attachment 224565
Yeah I was talking about eyebrows/eyelashes predominantly though. Depending on their thickness, the shade of blonde, and your skin tone they can really hurt.

I'm trying to find comparisons between people in the same phenotype that (either somehow rarely ended up with dark brows or dyed them) and those that haven't, but I can't find them right now.

Obviously watER son

funny thing is people like to claim that its not just chad that slays but i've never seen foids make themselves so easy like with them

looks are everything even if u have a shitty job, shitty car, shitty house, shitty breath...FKKKKK

Same foids would write an essay on the slut vs stud "double standard" when they're the reason why. JFL.
I still don't understand why foids are oh so triggered by this "double standard". Either stop being hoes, or make it an even playing field for men.

Reminder all foids are pure evil