Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids dont deserve me.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Im not coping. I cannot understand why foids love alpha cunt guys. (Lets suppose that there is two guys: one alpha and one beta)
They will choose the alpha guy. Without a doubt. How retarded is that?!
They definitely dont deserve beta men. Fucking cum dumpsters. Omg this is pure ragefuel. I hate it when they act like they love betas.
"ummm, youre a nice guy. BUT I LIKE CUNTS"
Why foid, why? Fuck you, fucking masochist.
"ummm, you should choke me but im not going to fulfill your fetishes."
Fucking scammer. Dont even bother to cry for help when your alpha bodybuilder chad kicks you out of the house.
"Its ok beta, ill hit you up in a few years. Then, i will divorce rape you;)"
Muh men should be strong. Fuck you. If you're stronger than me youre role is to protect me.
"B-but theres gender roles"
Ok, gimme ur pussay bitch and do the housework. I will hunt you some animals for you.
There should not be gender roles.
Muh men should work and be a good member of society
Muh man should be protective and strong.

As a beta man, im scammed.

Last edited:
Life is a scam for incels. Its a server I wasnt invited to play in.

tfw no mommygf :feelsrope:

All foids are the same, if you don't have a fetish for spanking, choking, and or "daddy" then too bad teehee.

All foids are the same, if you don't have a fetish for spanking, choking, and or "daddy" then too bad teehee.
yeah thats why its double over for manlets or babyfacecels since they can never think of you as masculine guy who will rape and humiliate her, ogre on the other hand could pass

Chad can get away with being a beta loser.

Chad isn’t usually a beta loser though..

just don't interact with foids and only give them one word replies when you're forced to by some circumstance or another

That is the only way to truly show them they don't deserve you

An incel saying femoids dont deserve me? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

That is a good cope. Its better than "I am virgin until marriage"

just keep fighting islamic misogyny and a used up turkslut will settle for you one day, lol at betmaxxing numales

Foids tell us that they want to be respected and be treated well. At the same time, they always choose the abusive chad who treats them like garbage.
That doesn't make sense. It's a contradiction.

Biology.
Have you ever seen any female in the animal kingdom without hypergamy? Most are.

Have you seen the dances and penances that the poor birds have and do?

Last edited:
Yeah, I see what your saying. Ultimately who’s beta in a foids eyes is determined by the looks. If an Incel chose to be alpha, they look no better than a PUA.

In a natural environment, therefore a paleolithic tribe, we wouldn't deserve them, or at least I certainly wouldn't. We're attracted to physical indicators of health, and our ability to survive was dependent on our genes. My vision problems would mean that I would likely die without any technology, even if I did manage to overcome this and secure food successfully, I would be unworthy of a female and unable to secure one from other males. It's funny how despite knowing this, I'm no better than them, it's not as if a deformed female would give me the same immediate feelings of happiness. At least with 2D, nobody is getting hurt, and I can placate my needs without participating in the exclusionary gladiatorial competition. Although admittedly, it was a choice made for me, I was forced out of it. It's the same thing as eating exclusively plant matter, nothing can feel pain as I satisfy my barbaric need to cannibalize other life, it's too bad that I couldn't stick to it.

That said, what is "natural" is almost always synonymous with what is cruel, so I'm not going to go by that to determine whether or not I deserve a female. I believe that I don't deserve to have both psychological and physiological needs not being met, but then nobody deserves that fate, it's just something that happens.

In a natural environment, therefore a paleolithic tribe, we wouldn't deserve them, or at least I certainly wouldn't. We're attracted to physical indicators of health, and our ability to survive was dependent on our genes. My vision problems would mean that I would likely die without any technology, even if I did manage to overcome this and secure food successfully, I would be unworthy of a female and unable to secure one from other males. It's funny how despite knowing this, I'm no better than them, it's not as if a deformed female would give me the same immediate feelings of happiness. At least with 2D, nobody is getting hurt, and I can placate my needs without participating in the exclusionary gladiatorial competition. Although admittedly, it was a choice made for me, I was forced out of it. It's the same thing as eating exclusively plant matter, nothing can feel pain as I satisfy my barbaric need to cannibalize other life, it's too bad that I couldn't stick to it.

That said, what is "natural" is almost always synonymous with what is cruel, so I'm not going to go by that to determine whether or not I deserve a female. I believe that I don't deserve to have both psychological and physiological needs not being met, but then nobody deserves that fate, it's just something that happens.

Biology.
Have you ever seen any female in the animal kingdom without hypergamy? Most are.

Have you seen the dances and penances that the poor birds have and do?
Yeah, i know. But we are living in different conditions for centuries. I just dont get the primal stuff. They dont need male power nowadays since we live with technology.
Its about their genes. Why its still here? Their living conditions have changed drastically.

unattractive males / betas = be a cog in the machine and a complacent wageslave.

chads/ alphas = get to breed and have a fulfilling life.

fuck this gay earth

Foids don’t deserve any of us. We’re too pure for their filthy asses.

What is this low IQ thread? Jfl if you think you're rejected because of your personality. You weren't attractive enough for her. Just be glad that she didn't insult you directly and move on.

What is this low IQ thread? Jfl if you think you're rejected because of your personality. You weren't attractive enough for her. Just be glad that she didn't insult you directly and move on.
Lol, im not saying that im being rejected bec.of my personality.
Read it again please.
Btw, im not talking about myself getting rejected. I'm comparing two regular guys with different personalities.

Yeah, i know. But we are living in different conditions for centuries. I just dont get the primal stuff. They dont need male power nowadays since we live with technology.
Its about their genes. Why its still here? Their living conditions have changed drastically.
Civilization is just a reflection of the same hierarchical structure which is present in any group of humans. The game is more subtle, but the fundamentals are the same. You might be able to use capital, if you possess enough, to circumvent nature and get an attractive foid anyway. But then the means of acquiring this are also quite unfair, so this won't be a solution for most. Even if it is, it won't replace genuine attraction.

If you have preconceived notions about the nature of something, in this case attraction and pair bonding, then you'll be disappointed when reality proves your ideas to be wrong. Our environment may have changed, but we haven't changed with it.

Lol, im not saying that im being rejected bec.of my personality.
Read it again please.
Ah sorry I'm fucking nano IQ.

In that case I'm still not sure if your statement holds. Kinda hard to tell since there's actually so few beta Chads.

just don't interact with foids and only give them one word replies when you're forced to by some circumstance or another

That is the only way to truly show them they don't deserve you
This basically. Do what they do. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

It will only change if it is advantageous, and it is not.

They still think primally. They don't have critical thinking.

Beta personality = Instant turnoff for sub30 foids
The Foids love a big beta pool as a back up for when Chad and Tyrone impregnate her. Loads of choice for her to choose from and lots of taxpayers to support her if she can't find any man to wife up her blown out roast beef sandwich. Get to sample a multitude of sizes and be supported for the rest of your life through the Gynocentric tax system that literally throws money at Foids for their simple existence like a stripper just for having a hole and shitting children through it. Or if a man makes the mistake of ever marrying you and not being up to your standards you get to divorce rape him and take everything he has and just continue your utter whorendom all on the tax payers dime.
Foids tell us that they want to be respected and be treated well. At the same time, they always choose the abusive chad who treats them like garbage.
That doesn't make sense. It's a contradiction.
On the one hand, to the unattractive males she will assert her authority like that of a Nazi.. she will happily suggest a genocide of ugly males and not follow through with her plans because tax pigs have to pay up.. happily asserting authority given to her by the gender-traitor cuckolds to assault us and those same cuckolds, besmirching our names to the world. But as soon as thug Chad arrives she will agree to be his punching bag and toilet.

Last edited:
life is a rigged fucking game its counterproductive to play the correct way

Women would rather slowly and painfully cut their coronary arteries with a paper clip than give a chance to an incel.

Just Mgtow theory

You are only a beta if you make yourself a beta.

Your wallet, your rules!

Correction: foids don't want you.

Just two words, it’s over.

We were born genetically inferior. Women are not going to choose us, weak and powerless beta males, over a strong and powerful alpha chad.
In the past, maybe, as morality and social norms weren't as corrupted as today, but now, women have too much freedom and too many choices due to "equality" and sexual liberation.
Your post is just a mega cope. Nobody deserves anybody. Women are just not going to choose a genetically inferior man like you, or any of us.
It's just natural selection bro.

We were born genetically inferior. Women are not going to choose us, weak and powerless beta males, over a strong and powerful alpha chad.
In the past, maybe, as morality and social norms weren't as corrupted as today, but now, women have too much freedom and too many choices due to "equality" and sexual liberation.
Your post is just a mega cope. Nobody deserves anybody. Women are just not going to choose a genetically inferior man like you, or any of us.
It's just natural selection bro.
Fuck natural selection