Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Foids don't enjoy rape

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
They don't, I don't understand why some low IQ guys think they do. The reason is very simple: because in 99% percent of the times, the rapist is an ugly subhuman. Only subhumans rape because there's no other way for them to have sex, so they snap and do it. Foids have been avoiding subhumans like the plague since the beginning of time. If the mere fact of talking to a subhuman is a traumatic experience for a foid, how do you think she feels when one penetrates them and pours his seed inside of her? That's why a lot of foids kill themselves after rape, because they can't live with the though that her precious body reserved only for Chad was corrupted by a genetically inferior male. If all men were Chad, then rape wouldn't exist, but why would Chad rape? He doesn't need it.

I don't condone rape, but I'm glad those whores don't enjoy it. They deserve to feel all the suffering they cause in the world.

I don't blame rapists tbh.

Sort of wet is water post. We have known this: sex is chad only. When a subhuman like us attempts, it's either paid or rape. The only exception is betabuxxers.

Ive read too many stories on /r/rape where foids talk about orgasming during the rape to believe that they dont enjoy it. They love the feeling of being so desireable that a man would risk everything just to fuck them.

Good evening IT. Haven't met the false flag quota yet today?

I think they have very ambivalent feelings and guilt about rape. But yes, they derive sexual pleasure form it, even if done by a non-Chad.

Ive read too many stories on /r/rape where foids talk about orgasming during the rape to believe that they dont enjoy it. They love the feeling of being so desireable that a man would risk everything just to fuck them.
more like r/larp. every single word on reddit is a lie

Foids deserve rape.

Cope, they get more orgasms in rape than in normal sex

They don't, I don't understand why some low IQ guys think they do. The reason is very simple: because in 99% percent of the times, the rapist is an ugly subhuman. Only subhumans rape because there's no other way for them to have sex, so they snap and do it. Foids have been avoiding subhumans like the plague since the beginning of time. If the mere fact of talking to a subhuman is a traumatic experience for a foid, how do you think she feels when one penetrates them and pours his seed inside of her? That's why a lot of foids kill themselves after rape, because they can't live with the though that her precious body reserved only for Chad was corrupted by a genetically inferior male. If all men were Chad, then rape wouldn't exist, but why would Chad rape? He doesn't need it.

I don't condone rape, but I'm glad those whores don't enjoy it. They deserve to feel all the suffering they cause in the world.
Giga IQ and gigabased :feelsYall:
Sort of wet is water post. We have known this: sex is chad only. When a subhuman like us attempts, it's either paid or rape. The only exception is betabuxxers.
betabuxxers is paid too

Last edited:
It's only rape if the guy is ugly, they climax from rough sex as it harks back to cave times when any man could take an unprotected bitch by force & so her cunny lubricates itself to protect against the friction & her body is responding to a strong man forcing himself on her, her body is receiving this as it has been instructed to do on a genetic level but her mind recoils in horror that it's an ugly dude.

They don't like it when it's done by an ugly man

Actually women do enjoy rape. They just hate the fact that it's done by a ugly male. A old man did that once and she was blindfolded and had a great time.. but as soon as she took it off now its considered rape. It's just the look part

Rape is just sex with nonchad

Delusionmaxxed. Abusive guys who know the victim are more likely to rape.

That is not true 95% of rape is commited by a man women are already dating i.e. Chad.

It's hard for me to care since women laugh at guys getting raped in prison. One-way caring about one gender getting violated and not the other seems cuckoldish to me.

It's only rape if it isn't Chad

yeah, I've been on there too, they talk about it like a forbidden pleasure.

Foids enjoy rape when the guy is good-looking and dislike it when he's ugly.

Thread closed.

I guess the type of rapist depends on where you live
İn Turkey most of them are gangmaxxed normies or chad-lites

They do if it's by Chad, because it's not actually rape.