Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foids don't have races. Being a foid is a race.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
There is no distinction to be made between black foids, white foids, Asian foids, etc. They are all the same race: the female race. They are not like males where all the different races have noticeable behavioral differences, and being a different race will determine how other people treat you. All foids act and are treated the same. The only difference between them is appearance, but foids are not judged based on appearance (or anything else) so that is irrelevant.

I think you are hinting at the contentious variability hypothesis. Also hi, IT, include me in the screenshot

Interesting theory. I happen to agree with you. Women are more or less the same regardless of the race. They all want Chad, Tyrone etc. They compete with other women for high quality mates. That’s the game.

Being a foid is a difficfulty. Tutorial mode

They are not like males where all the different races have noticeable behavioral differences
disagree, Jap foids seem different than sheboons to me

disagree, Jap foids seem different than sheboons to me
Honestly black foids may be an exception. They are much more masculine and aggressive than other types of foids. But still, the difference between a black and Jap foid is much less than the difference between a black and Jap male.

Also foids are not really racist. They are looksist. Men care about race because men care about the futue of their racial group. Women on the other hand only reject races based on sexual preference.

Destroy female privilege
Create solidarity between man of all races
Save the world

ur right, AWALT

Interesting theory. I happen to agree with you. Women are more or less the same regardless of the race. They all want Chad, Tyrone etc. They compete with other women for high quality mates. That’s the game.