Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids don't like babies, at all (take the baby pill)

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
25% of all pregnancies end up in abortiorn, and the fertility rate in the west is like 1.5 babies, big truth foids have no interest in babies, the only reason they keep having childrem is to get wellfare/childsupport/maternity leave corporate wellfare.

those creatures will murder a babie to go for chad cock, they will only keep one around if money is being tranfered to her trought some slave, foids are probaly the worst creatures on earth, even hitler would blush towards this lack of empanthy.

foids won't have babies if they have the choice to, only reason they had a loot kids in the past was lack of tecnology, only reason a foid would have children nowdays would be patriarchy, everytime they say they like their children is fucking bullshit.

divorce courts use a man love for his children to slave him, do you think a foid would work her ass off 50 hours a week giving all his income to his ex wife and children?

what shocks me most are the cucks who defend this, or the cuckservatisves that let this kind of crap happen, in the moment someone express pro choice opnion that person should be shoot and have it body trown in the trash can, as only a subhuman creature would support such act.

This is what (((they))) want

bs, female nature in display, that's why i'm pro female eslavment
Actually that does seem right tbh, they can irresponsible with even their own babies, especially when you realize abortions have happened since humans first began

25% of all pregnancies end up in abortiorn, and the fertility rate in the west is like 1.5 babies, big truth foids have no interest in babies, the only reason they keep having childrem is to get wellfare/childsupport/maternity leave corporate wellfare.

those creatures will murder a babie to go for chad cock, they will only keep one around if money is being tranfered to her trought some slave, foids are probaly the worst creatures on earth, even hitler would blush towards this lack of empanthy.

foids won't have babies if they have the choice to, only reason they had a loot kids in the past was lack of tecnology, only reason a foid would have children nowdays would be patriarchy, everytime they say they like their children is fucking bullshit.

divorce courts use a man love for his children to slave him, do you think a foid would work her ass off 50 hours a week giving all his income to his ex wife and children?

what shocks me most are the cucks who defend this, or the cuckservatisves that let this kind of crap happen, in the moment someone express pro choice opnion that person should be shoot and have it body trown in the trash can, as only a subhuman creature would support such act.
Why does my mother want me to find a foid exactly for? I never understood that logic, if you have any theory share it please.

In my opinion they are beings who only act intinstively, they can't predict the result of their actions and everyone of them would sell their entire family for a Chad and/or money.

A lot of women just like the feeling of getting an abortion and that they can commit numerous murders without ever getting prosecuted, I read up some article that 95% of american women don't regret ever getting one, they truly are evil and fucked up

Let's take it easy is only a percentage, most are scheduled for one.

A lot of women just like the feeling of getting an abortion and that they can commit numerous murders without ever getting prosecuted, I read up some article that 95% of american women don't regret ever getting one, they truly are evil and fucked up
ive heard that some foids actually get turned on by abortions, where they'll purposefully get pregnant to kill a baby.

ive heard that some foids actually get turned on by abortions, where they'll purposefully get pregnant to kill a baby.
This makes me so mad.They should have been the ones aborted :reeeeee:

I wouldn't be surprised, they are turned on by cruel and disturbing acts

"but unwanted pregnancy happens. We all make mistakes. You stupid inkels" :soy::soy::soy:

Abortion is absolute proof of female solipsism and narcissism. Maternal instinct my ass.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
It's mah body mah choice you stupid inkel

They don't want babies because it would mean they would have to take care of a baby which means less time being rammed by chads cock

most shocking pill for me

women really just live for chad dick

it really just took a small push to get them to stop breeding almost completely, with maybe a single panic FOMO baby at 35+

just some stupid propaganda and muh environment and they dropped all that shit, wanting a family and playing with dolls like it never happened

it's not fucking impossible to have a baby in this economy, you just have to cross the latest iphone off the list.

if it took such a small push, something was going on.

tbh I think foids love babies more than anything and nothing makes them happier than being a mother but they've been brainwashed and also with the pill they hormones have been fucked up. The happiest, most well-adjusted women are those who really embrace motherhood

This is a shit thread and you guys are a bunch of delusional CUCKs. The fuck would you want more chads running around for huh??? If lil Chad gets aborted, in future some of us will have chance. Even if not, wageslavecels wouldn't have to slave to feed Chad's babies while your genes are wiped out of this earth. Fuck you OP... You dumb cuck.

I really do believe that women have no emotions whatsoever. They don't care about their parents, about their husbands, or their children. They are just brainless husks who roam the Earth looking for Chad cock.

, because they have no maternal sense anymore. They have no sense of family anymore.
they never had
I really do believe that women have no emotions whatsoever. They don't care about their parents, about their husbands, or their children. They are just brainless husks who roam the Earth looking for Chad cock.
high iq and based
it's not fucking impossible to have a baby in this economy
lol babys are third cheap, why do you think poor families have like 10 of them?
most shocking pill for me

women really just live for chad dick
i don't think i'm able to find somepill worse than this
Why does my mother want me to find a foid exactly for? I never understood that logic, if you have any theory share it please.

In my opinion they are beings who only act intinstively, they can't predict the result of their actions and everyone of them would sell their entire family for a Chad and/or money.
your mother was brainwasehd since birth to like babies, with babie dolls an etctera, modern foid aren't and don't feel crap towards infants

Last edited:
Women are born with natural caregiver instincts. They actually want kids so they can be mom to them. The abortion must be hoes getting pregnant over and over.

Brutal babypill

Women are born with natural caregiver instincts.
JFL, that bluepill shit, we come from chimps, where the family will kill her own children after the old alpha is killed, so she can have babies with new alpha.

our species is a fucking disagrace, that's why we had a moral system to enforce monogamy

JFL, that bluepill shit, we come from chimps, where the family will kill her own children after the old alpha is killed, so she can have babies with new alpha.

our species is a fucking disagrace, that's why we had a moral system to enforce monogamy

I agree with your point but my point is legit too. A lot of women go nuts if they dont have kids after the age of 25. That's why they poke holes in their bfs condoms.

You describe my mom tbh fkin bitch

Only thing foids like is chad bro

This is so delusional. So many women love babies, I can't comprehend disputing such an obvious fact.

This is so delusional. So many women love babies, I can't comprehend disputing such an obvious fact.
look at the 25% divorce rate :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

and foids that leet her new boyfriend abuse her child

I wrote something similar to this with statistics to back it up. I’ll try to find it again.

in future some of us will have chance.

Truecurrycel

Kek.

They only love their own until they grow up to be ugly.

Opening their legs is too much of a responsibility for them to handle.