Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids Don't Live Life on Easy Mode, They Haven't Even Gotten Past The Tutorial!

Selinity

Selinity

banned
All around me are these disgusting foids, constantly complaining about their lives, complaining about their rights, complaining about the "patriarchy' and the "wage-gap," in hopes of netting themselves even more privileges then they already have by simply having bobs and vagane. This privilege isn't even simply allowed to the beautiful foids, thanks to feminism it's been extended to land whales, hideous creatures and every other living thing that can get pregnant.

I keep hearing stories about foids doing things like sex-work and only-fans, things that require no skill whatsoever and can be done by literally any female on this god-forsaken earth and they make a shit ton of money. I saw this one post of a teacher who made 10k a week from only fans. Women are becoming millionaires out of fucking no where, it's insane.

I'm going to have to work hard, I'm going to have to put a grand chunk of my life away, not doing anything I like but working to make someone else richer so that I can afford a decent living. As a man I have to do so much and I get so little.

As a women it's damn near impossible to lose, and even if you do feminism will make sure that you don't stay down for long with their new rules such as a female employment quota that's guaranteeing un qualified foids jobs. I know I'm going to sound like a complete kid right now but ITS NOT FAIR, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY, WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SIMPLY BE VALUED FOR THE MERIT OF THEIR ACTIONS AND WORTH NOT THEIR SEX?

I wish the world wasn't like this.

Good fucking morning

it's incredible how they larp as oppressed despite having an advantage in every aspect of life
the khutspe of these people… it's like millionaires larping as exploited by the poor

it's incredible how they larp as oppressed despite having an advantage in every aspect of life
the khutspe of these people… it's like millionaires larping as exploited by the poor
But wahmen get abused in relationships and sexually assaulted and raped more. :soy:
I wish our only problem was getting sexually assaulted by non-stacy foids.

But wahmen get abused in relationships and sexually assaulted and raped more. :soy:
they choose obvious psychopaths for partners and act surprised when they're abused :feelskek: not even surprised, they love getting abused and they expect it but when someone calls them out on it, they'll just go "oh, he manipulated me! "

they choose obvious psychopaths for partners and act surprised when they're abused :feelskek: not even surprised, they love getting abused and they expect it but when someone calls them out on it, they'll just go "oh, he manipulated me! "
I wish our only problem was getting into "abusive" relationships with stacys.

Exactly. I think they still do it so they can net more free resources, as a women your life is handed to you on a silver platter, so foids expect to be ascend up to the comfort class without doing anything

Fuck foids, they never take responsibility, they always virtue signal, and then complain about the patriarchy despite living life on tutorial mode and getting everything handed to them.

women are insanely fucking sheltered

All around me are these disgusting foids, constantly complaining about their lives, complaining about their rights, complaining about the "patriarchy' and the "wage-gap," in hopes of netting themselves even more privileges then they already have by simply having bobs and vagane. This privilege isn't even simply allowed to the beautiful foids, thanks to feminism it's been extended to land whales, hideous creatures and every other living thing that can get pregnant.

I keep hearing stories about foids doing things like sex-work and only-fans, things that require no skill whatsoever and can be done by literally any female on this god-forsaken earth and they make a shit ton of money. I saw this one post of a teacher who made 10k a week from only fans. Women are becoming millionaires out of fucking no where, it's insane.

I'm going to have to work hard, I'm going to have to put a grand chunk of my life away, not doing anything I like but working to make someone else richer so that I can afford a decent living. As a man I have to do so much and I get so little.

As a women it's damn near impossible to lose, and even if you do feminism will make sure that you don't stay down for long with their new rules such as a female employment quota that's guaranteeing un qualified foids jobs. I know I'm going to sound like a complete kid right now but ITS NOT FAIR, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY, WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SIMPLY BE VALUED FOR THE MERIT OF THEIR ACTIONS AND WORTH NOT THEIR SEX?

I wish the world wasn't like this.

Its more like women aren't even players in the game, they are the game's reward system that somehow gained consciousness and gives biased preferential treatment to the melee classes lol

Women aren't part of the game, they are the game, they are the object that is pursued, its just a rigged game because they are self conscious and have choice, something a game should never have

Its more like women aren't even players in the game, they are the game's reward system that somehow gained consciousness and gives biased preferential treatment to the melee classes lol

Women aren't part of the game, they are the game, they are the object that is pursued, its just a rigged game because they are self conscious and have choice, something a game should never have
This actually makes sense, after all, men are programmed by genetics to want nothing more than to pass on their genetics, it's no wonder one of the first signs of adolescence is wanting to stick your dick into anything that moves, lol.

What's the motivation of most men to work hard in the gym? Foids.

Motivation to become filthy rich? You don't need millions to live a happy worry free life? The status and Foids.

Motivation to do half the things that men put themselves through, learning useless hobbies and skills that'll never be hardly but sound interesting, putting their lives on the line and fighting in wars and risking their lives in some of the most hellish atmospheres imaginable?

FOIDS, FOIDS, FOIDS.

The game devs are pretty shitty if they don't make the reward accessible to everyone and barred us from winning no matter how much effort we put tho.

This actually makes sense, after all, men are programmed by genetics to want nothing more than to pass on their genetics, it's no wonder one of the first signs of adolescence is wanting to stick your dick into anything that moves, lol.

What's the motivation of most men to work hard in the gym? Foids.

Motivation to become filthy rich? You don't need millions to live a happy worry free life? The status and Foids.

Motivation to do half the things that men put themselves through, learning useless hobbies and skills that'll never be hardly but sound interesting, putting their lives on the line and fighting in wars and risking their lives in some of the most hellish atmospheres imaginable?

FOIDS, FOIDS, FOIDS.

The game devs are pretty shitty if they don't make the reward accessible to everyone and barred us from winning no matter how much effort we put tho.

At least cheap whores exist in some countries lol

The game devs left a hard to access exploit, its my only aim right now, get rich and move to SEA, then fuck cheap whores and enjoy sight seeing and entertainment

The game devs left a hard to access exploit, its my only aim right now, get rich and move to SEA, then fuck cheap whores and enjoy sight seeing and entertainment
I'm mayo so I'm planning on doing this too, as an incel if you aren't doing everything you can to moneymaxx then I'm honestly not sure what your doing with your life, SEAmaxxing seems pretty fun too besides the sex parts, asia is a lot nicer then other places your can JBWmax like india imo

Im a totao supporter of rape

I'm mayo so I'm planning on doing this too, as an incel if you aren't doing everything you can to moneymaxx then I'm honestly not sure what your doing with your life, SEAmaxxing seems pretty fun too besides the sex parts, asia is a lot nicer then other places your can JBWmax like india imo

I would never go to India lol

It doesn't seem like a very sanitary place (seems like the kind of place I'd go to and die of food poisoning lol)

Unless you are in the high end areas which are very very expensive, the difference between the rich and the poor in india is drastic, and they are literally right next to fucking eachother (which confuses me as to why there aren't more riots), I remember the first time I saw one of these images, it really confused me, its on the most surreal things ever, to have wealth and poverty so closely intertwined

Its really sadistic when you think about it, imagine waking up everyday in the slums and looking up to see those pools and tennis courts and people looking down at you with grins on their faces, I could never be born into such circumstances and not be a criminal

main-qimg-23891e3065bacfb8d5ff3e3048fe1590

vp7pxsya5tj11.jpg

96318a9c-3aaf-4fda-b501-f94f1cbbd316-Mumbai%20-%20DJI_0169-Edit.jpg

Another country I will never visit is Brazil, the murder rate is too high, the criminals are too brutal (the most brutal gore vids I've seen have all been murders by brazilian criminals, gang retaliations, cutting off of hands, tongues, etc), they are fucking brutal and I would not like to be caught by any such criminal

Sadly I believe they may actually have the most beautiful women in the world (as said by many men) and prostitution is legal there

I would need to hire a trusted guide if I were to ever go there to hookercel