Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids Don't Raise Their Bastard Children

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
I'm so freaking sick and tired of foids never being held responsible for their mistakes!

Just thinking about the amount of foids I know personally who have their parents/grand parents or adoptive parents or some betabuxxcuck raise Chad's kids makes me sick to the stomach!

Nothing is going to change until society holds these whores responsible for opening their legs to Chad.

The sluts are even proud of this... One I know proudly declared 'there are so many of us single mothers!'.... there is no social shaming when there should be, it's the only thing that could stop these whores.

Society even lets these whores kill Chad's kids - absolutely no need to take responsibility for reckless shitty actions.

Fuck the mother of this world!!!

Being a foid means having only rights, never responsibilities.

When my dad died I was practically raised by my paternal grandparents. Later my mother would try to brainwash me into hating the only people in the entire world who treated me with decency.

They never take accountability.