Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foids don't want to go to Paris anymore, but won't allow themselves to realize the truth of why.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Women are virtue signallers because it's popular and safe. Cortisol and testosterone meet and that's where the ability to fight through stress comes. Women don't have that and so they are only able to talk about what's safe, nice, etc.

For the longest time we are trying to find female logic. But what we should be doing is looking at how remedial their minds end up being when given their genetic predicament to not think towards anything.
For women there is no good and evil, there is only their genetic protocol that subverts conventional morality.
They look for the easiest way to attain the most glamor.

France is a place that implies glamor but the smug self satisfaction of the french people have allowed them to make a mess of things. So long as the muslim/ immigration issue doesn't impact their club lives, or the clu blives of the pretty people, coffee, pretentiousness, etc. then it won't matter ultimately.
Women are akin to the smug satisfaction of the french people.

Women are cowards who take pride in their prim and proper refinement to the point of rejecting generic masculinity. And find being a dirty tactical two face coward the upside of lady like subservience even when they are with Chad.

They would rather flock to Rome, as italy is redpilled enough to reject Islam and foids are semi-aware of it. But insisting on harsh reality is something their cortisol/ testosterone levels do not allow comfort to do.

The French are cucked faggots and so are all white countries.

Women are cowards who take pride in their prim and proper refinement to the point of rejecting generic masculinity. And find being a dirty tactical two face coward the upside of lady like subservience even when they are with Chad.
Want to remark this fact

The reason Paris isn't a hot destination for foids anymore is because there are a lot of ethnics there, subhuman Algerians and Moroccans being in their vicinity is a crime.
Which is precisely what I said. But what % of foids are going to point that out to their paradigm and be genuine?

Black pigeon made a video about it last year :

The french have always been dour unlikeable tossers. The Scots of Europe.

The reason Paris isn't a hot destination for foids anymore is because there are a lot of ethnics there, subhuman Algerians and Moroccans being in their vicinity is a crime.

Funny is, that females are mainly responsible for it, since they vote for leftist parties.

The french are pretty based

They go to Paris to get donkey fucked by Tyrones and Abduls now

They don't like the niggers

The real reason foids don't want to go to Paris anymore is because it's now full of shitskin ethnics.

The real reason foids don't want to go to Paris anymore is because it's now full of shitskin ethnics.
women will feel, but not delve.
The real differentiator if a foid will choose to simply feel, or delve depends on virtue, or self reliance.
Most people delve if there is a reward greater than the cost of suffering the blackpill.
Women do not have the cortisol/ adrenaline to ever be blackpilled, because of no pain threshold. There would be no possible gain for them to warrant bad feels.
Darwinial gain is the only thing and often being truthful is connected with insecurity/ anxiety which they do not want to outwardly show. It makes you the party pooper when women just want to be a part of the party.

They like Switzerland now, though I find it overrated and expensive shit.

France is a place that implies glamor but the smug self satisfaction of the french people have allowed them to make a mess of things. So long as the muslim/ immigration issue doesn't impact their club lives, or the clu blives of the pretty people, coffee, pretentiousness, etc. then it won't matter ultimately.

Yeah, I know - or have met women like this as well. A female colleague of my brother I once talked with. She worked voluntarily to help "refugees" (=shitkins who invade Europe and destroy it), gave language lessons to refugees, drove them around to see doctors and go to appointments and shit like that. But quit her new job as an elementary school teacher because of shitskins literally shitting on the floor outside and little boys treating her like trash because she's a woman (JFL!). And then she talked about her holidays in Poland and said how nice it was to be in a place where you see white people for once instead of just shitskins and hijabs all the time, JFL! Of course, she is still very much opposed to "right-wing populists" who oppose immigration, lol.

At the end of the day, it's a war against white men and shitskins and women have both realized that they need each other to bring dowm white men. We are their common enemy.

Image if Hitler was able to keep Paris
full

Nothing can fix being this subhuman, on top of that, I am disabled. I am a giga truecel. Beyond never began tier.
I mean if you could rub a genie lamp that would require the blood of most of the population to make you chad, would you?

Reminds me of the time I lived in France.
One day, I came back from the supermarket on my bike and was nearly overrun by a French foid in a car.
When I commented on her reckless style of driving, she said "If you can't drive go back to your own country"
WTF??

Reminds me of the time I lived in France.
One day, I came back from the supermarket on my bike and was nearly overrun by a French foid in a car.
When I commented on her reckless style of driving, she said "If you can't drive go back to your own country"
WTF??
Her ass will get the rapefully injected mayonaise it deserves someday if shit keeps up, don't worry.

lot of hate against my country
JFL can't even find peace here

They would rather flock to Rome, as italy is redpilled enough to reject Islam and foids are semi-aware of it. But insisting on harsh reality is something their cortisol/ testosterone levels do not allow comfort to do.
Italy is sadly tradcucked

Its a stinking shithole filled with garbage, terrorism and very few actual native french people. Even the landmarks are gradually getting burned down to the ground.

Its a stinking shithole filled with garbage, terrorism and very few actual native french people. Even the landmarks are gradually getting burned down to the ground.
Paris is the entire country
nice low IQcel

Paris is still a decent place to visit, great for finediningcoping.

NYC is a bigger shithole.
Italy is sadly tradcucked

The Italians don't give a shit about their politics, they take their politics less seriously than their pasta.

I stopped giving a shit about Italian politics when I realized that one of their right-wing figureheads is a bimbo whore who happens to be Mussolini's granddaughter.

Paris is the entire country
nice low IQcel

The fuck are you talking about? Op was talking about Paris, I was talking about Paris. I wasn't referring to the rest of France.

Although im fairly sure parts have been nigger tier for ages like La Rochelle.

Ugly sandniggers in Paris. I actually liked it cause all the white French mogged me to death when I went but not really the sandniggers.

Exactly this.

Nature always prefers simpler explanation.

Occam's razor.

you think it was muslims?
The fuck are you talking about? Op was talking about Paris, I was talking about Paris. I wasn't referring to the rest of France.

Although im fairly sure parts have been nigger tier for ages like La Rochelle.
see how this forum is filled with strawmanning fucktards? lol

Last edited: