Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids feel threatened by Sexbots and demands a ban against the technology.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Sex robots and sex dolls reinforce the view that women are objects and normalise men’s violence against women, three feminist Swedish organisations claim. They’re demanding legislation targeting technology that “reproduces ideas about exploiting women’s bodies”.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2019/02/23/feminists-discover-sexbots-can-outbid-them/

Once again shitcunts are making these unsubstantiated claims without any evidence whatsoever. What they're really trying to say is that sexbots can potentially be a serious threat to their smv.

Advancement in sexbot technology is the only way to combat the foid's sexual monopoly. Do you think the west is actually cucked enough to enact a ban on sexbots? I wouldn't be surprised.

i would be surprised. i doubt they could do that, and it would be the ultimate proof that women KNOWINGLY control men with sex if they managed to pass a ban

I hope you're right. Just imagine what kind of advancement they'll make in the next 10-20 years. All we need now is artificial wombs.

Like I posted in another thread.. someome please give a good argument about why we gave women rights.. why was it decided that it’s a bad idea to make them property?

Like I posted in another thread.. someome please give a good argument about why we gave women rights.. why was it decided that it’s a bad idea to make them property?

It's in the interest of a certain (((group))) of people.

Well if the Swedish Women would date the Swedish Men, there would be no need for them.
Immigration has added a lot more young men. I don't see women in the immigrants. Maybe there are a few, but a lot more men.

Not sure why they feel threatened. It's not like the technology for sex bots is anywhere close to be advanced enough to it feel like you're with a real woman.

Not sure why they feel threatened. It's not like the technology for sex bots is anywhere close to be advanced enough to it feel like you're with a real woman.

It has to start somewhere. The technology is just in its infancy. Foids want it banned to prevent it from ever becoming advanced enough to make it feel real.

It has to start somewhere. The technology is just in its infancy. Foids want it banned to prevent it from ever becoming advanced enough to make it feel real.
I hope that someday we will have Star Trek's holodeck, where we can create any fantasy we want with imaginary foids. That will cause women's value to plummet. It will be a very happy day when that happens.

Giving womens right was most cucked thing that this humanity ever did

Advancement in sexbot technology is the only way to combat the foid's sexual monopoly. Do you think the west is actually cucked enough to enact a ban on sexbots? I wouldn't be surprised.

I don't exclude such an outcome. Afterall, western world is notorious for (((advancing women's rights))) without correctly evaluating the long term consequences. If they do it, the ultimate cuckery, then I guess it's really over for humanity itself.

Even if femoids legalized genetic engineering for having chads, human gene pool would die out due to inbreeding depression (too many femoids reproducing with same chads, provided they know how to stay in a lab without pouring HCl on each other) and revival of lethal mendelian diseases, because many deformed and diseased femoids will be still able to reproduce, lowering further human genetics in aggregate.

I don't exclude such an outcome. Afterall, western world is notorious for (((advancing women's rights))) without correctly evaluating the long term consequences. If they do it, the ultimate cuckery, then I guess it's really over for humanity itself.

Even if femoids legalized genetic engineering for having chads, human gene pool would die out due to inbreeding depression (too many femoids reproducing with same chads, provided they know how to stay in a lab without pouring HCl on each other) and revival of lethal mendelian diseases, because many deformed and diseased femoids will be still able to reproduce, lowering further human genetics in aggregate.

This is typical from foids, they feel threatened.

how far along is this technology anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back