Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foids going ftm, imagine being this retarded

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
so I was doing my daily research on baldness-related subjects on youtube and stumbled into this rabbit hole of trans foids I got quite curious about how it.

Can you guys believe this shit? Retarded foids paying thousands of dollars to end up being manlets, framelets, balding, twink subhumans JFL. They're literally paying to be incels.

Some of them even go further and undergo surgeries to turn their pussies into micro dicks. I mean, I've heard of severe mental issues, but that is a whole new level of retardation.

i will never understand why any female would want to become male.
thats why its so rare

From to Tutorial Island with all cheat codes on to Nightmare Mode with non-healable health.

i will never understand why any female would want to become male.
thats why its so rare
There are 15 times more MtFs than FtMs
No sane person wishes to change difficulty to nightmare mode
A lot of FtMs detranstition as well.

Most of them are "lesbian" too.
Redpillcomics16.jpg

Last edited:
They always regret it too.

I understand the appeal faggots have to going mtf though. There are a lot of advantages.

I know a woman like that. She was fairly attractive and became a like 1,55 turbomanlet, balding, extreme framecel, patchy beard, no penis, scars for breasts. I feel very sorry for the degree of mental illness some people have.

It's a mental illness.

These freaks need to be shot on sight. I don't know why this cuck society is supporting and encouraging mental illness.

These freaks need to be shot on sight. I don't know why this cuck society is supporting and encouraging mental illness.
60 years ago freaks like this would be throwed at a sanatorium, nowadays some of them are even in politics. Something to reflect upon.

I know a woman like that. She was fairly attractive and became a like 1,55 turbomanlet, balding, extreme framecel, patchy beard, no penis, scars for breasts. I feel very sorry for the degree of mental illness some people have.
brutal.just brutal.

Women have penis envy, biologically they are bottoms. Physically and mentally men are superior, I guess it bothers some women enough to consider mutilating themselves. Stupid idea when you consider men are mentally and physically programmed to protect their fragility. What they don't take into account is the fact that most men that are considered bottom tier don't get scraps like women. They don't consider because of their physical and mental dwarfism they will end up as bottom tier men.

Gender dysphoria a mental illness that causes you to really believe you are of another gender, not rly controllable however these days most people are faking it. suddenly everyone is trans/non-binary

C08CC1C8 659F 42C9 907D 1653DB9E66D2

Most of them are "lesbian" too.

How dare you silly inkel.
Trans men are men. and FTM-female relationships are straight. Even though there are no dicks involved. :feelskek:

And then they would say not dating them amounts to transphobia

Proof that females are mentally unstable

so I was doing my daily research on baldness-related subjects on youtube and stumbled into this rabbit hole of trans foids I got quite curious about how it.

Can you guys believe this shit? Retarded foids paying thousands of dollars to end up being manlets, framelets, balding, twink subhumans JFL. They're literally paying to be incels.

Some of them even go further and undergo surgeries to turn their pussies into micro dicks. I mean, I've heard of severe mental issues, but that is a whole new level of retardation.
The majority of ftm either suicide or do everything they can to return to foid status, but this is not something those mentally ill lobbyists will provide data or even discuss.

Imagine going from tutorial mode to full scale legendary difficulty. How dumb can whores be?

How dare you silly inkel.
Trans men are men. and FTM-female relationships are straight. Even though there are no dicks involved. :feelskek:
:feelskek:

if they are still attracted to men it will work out because gays will fuck anything tbh.

but trying to score women as an effeminate manlet with no penis? JFL it's over

Why are they paying to become incel? Why are they paying thousands to change their difficulty to veteran mode?

Mental Illness bro

Most ftm's end up either detransitioning to tutorial mode or they off themselves.

I think like 90% of trans is MTF for a reason too

I wish more women could experience being a man it would humble alot of them. They were born into a position of power due to their innate value being that they can give birth but becoming a man they have to earn everything they get.

A lot of FtMs detranstition as well.
JFL imagine the genital mess *two* tranny surgeries would give. Tbh I think by that point you're just a waste of oxygen and it's time for a bullet.

JFL imagine the genital mess *two* tranny surgeries would give. Tbh I think by that point you're just a waste of oxygen and it's time for a bullet.
Most transsexuals don't get genital surgeries AFAIK(Yes women walk around with cocks and men walk around with cunts)
Would be interesting if they did tbh

Yes women walk around with cocks and men walk around with cunts
No, they're still men and women, respectively. No amount of hormones or surgery changes your chromosomes. Don't buy into their weird propaganda.

No, they're still men and women, respectively. No amount of hormones or surgery changes your chromosomes. Don't buy into their weird propaganda.
Why do you think those words are written in italic?