Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids have absolutely no problems shaming you for your dick size or your height

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-

Notice how everyone here is congratulating her on calling him small-dicked.

We aren't even human to those people.

Why did she cause a mass shooting?

Yet shame them over something they can control they make it seem youre the bad person

hahahaha whiny pussy sissy boy you should man up for having small penislossus man up bro!

Yet shame them over something they can control they make it seem youre the bad person

waaaa evil white male called me a whale wahhhhhhhhhhhh i dont want to stop eating but i dont want to be judged for it waaaaaaaaa.... o lmao look at that baby dick

hahahaha whiny pussy sissy boy you should man up for having small penislossus man up bro!

I saw a comment on a reddit post where a woman was ripping on her boyfriend for only having a 4 inch dick and not being confident with it... like lmao you just said that his penis was small and now you expect him to be confident about it?

I saw a comment on a reddit post where a woman was ripping on her boyfriend for only having a 4 inch dick and not being confident with it... like lmao you just said that his penis was small and now you expect him to be confident about it?
according to tradcons, normies, and inceltears yes

thank you for getting my joke brocel :feelsYall:

different species

Every female body is perfect and should be respected, but if you have a small penis you're a disgusting subhuman :feelsree:

Disgusting whore

666 rule strikes again