Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids have it so easy, that they don't care anymore yet still win

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
What I noticed about foids is that they have bad breath. Seriously, so many of them that I talked to had stinky breath. They don't even care about it, have a bad breath and STILL get whatever they want. They also put their make up more and more shitty nowadays. They cake up their skin entirely that the make up crusts. It's so fucking disgusting. The worst are those with giant pimples covered with cake up, they look like those white chocolate bars with nuts (one in the middle on this pic).

chocolate-types.jpg

They will always be valued so why would they try

it would be so ironic if the most priced art piece would turn out to be some shit drawing done by a foid with her period blood (eww the thought itself disgust me )

Why should they brush their teeth? :feelshaha:
They eat and drink whatever they like: red wine, pizza, burgers, chocolate, ice cream, pastry etc. etc., i've noticed that when they talk they have food residue stuck in their gums. But that doesn't matter you can be a disgusting slob and still pull good looking men.
Most foids don't even smile on tinder profile pictures. If chad saw their teeth he would probably swipe left on them. But hey they don't even need to have teeth, they need to have a sexy fake up. That thing that makes their skin look like chocolate is called foundation. :feelspuke::feelskek:
7ac72f0459855aa86f7ba3ff979c0a27.png

DdU5rnYU0AAyP32.jpg

Tutorial god mode

What I noticed about foids is that they have bad breath. Seriously, so many of them that I talked to had stinky breath. They don't even care about it, have a bad breath and STILL get whatever they want. They also put their make up more and more shitty nowadays. They cake up their skin entirely that the make up crusts. It's so fucking disgusting. The worst are those with giant pimples covered with cake up, they look like those white chocolate bars with nuts (one in the middle on this pic).

chocolate-types.jpg
fuck, the chocolate reference is so true.

Fucking hate femoids, they live life on tutorial mode but they still complain.

All those chad cocks they're sucking no doubt.