Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids have no self-awareness about what they're attracted to, so it is pointless to consider what they say about it, only what they do

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I've noticed a trend with love letters sent to murderers in prison that the foid will not even know what is compelling her to send it.

"For some reason, I find myself caring about how you're doing..."

"Something attracted me to you..."

A psychologist might say that they're just being coy, or not admitting the truth upfront because they're too shy, but I think they really are this retarded tbhngl. They can't connect their feelings with their thoughts, which are based in two different parts of their brain. They act on their feelings, and are incapable of even analyzing their feelings with their thoughts.

So when you see a foid such as https://www.reddit.com/user/koneko-dono/ who makes posts on inceltears about how incels should just get a "good personality" but simultaneously lists her BDSM fetish in her bio (which reveals a history of sexual abuse that has left a permanent mark on her psyche), don't get angry like you would with an insidious man who's being wittingly hypocritical, but just marvel at the retardation at display.

Last edited:
Foids lie, even to themselves. It's very bizarre if you think about it, but quite true

DDLG = Daddy dom/Little girl :feelskek: :feelspuke::feelsrope:

While shaming incels stuck in time for finding below 18yo foids attractive.

I was wondering what that stood for :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm sure her father had such a good personality to leave her with these daddy issues, and her psychopathic ex's too in terms of her BDSM fetish.

Last edited:

I was never into below 18 (well, except for when I was also a kid) but I find the hypocrisy insane.

It’s truly is sad that the only way to ascend if you are ugly is to be a psychopathic murderer who will just end up in prison.

reminder that this fucker was never an incel he literally had a gf before he killed people.

so many incels mistake random killers for incels

i think lepine was the last incel

reminder that this fucker was never an incel he literally had a gf before he killed people.

He was a cuckcel, and no wonder.

He perpetrated his shooting on Valentine's Day as a cope for his genetic inferiority, but larped as a psychopath in his pre-rampage video, knowing it would increase his perceived SMV.

just another cucked normie
He is autistic and the posterchild for Fragile X Syndrome, so I wouldn't say he's a normie. We don't even know if he had sex with this ex "girlfriend" of his. Considering he had her in high school, perhaps not.

Plus he was bullied, and being a low status male was the true motivation behind his crime.

Last edited:
He perpetrated his shooting on Valentine's Day as a cope for his genetic inferiority, but larped as a psychopath in his pre-rampage video, knowing it would increase his perceived SMV.

Damn, on point. Scary to think how that would play out in a country without a functioning police force and legal system. You know some unfortunate beanercels have been killed by wannabe thugs looking to impress some chicas, and it ended with Chadjuan drilling Maria with no repercussions.

He is autistic, the posterchild for Fragile X Syndrome, and was bullied, so I wouldn't say he's a normie. We don't even know if he had sex with this ex "girlfriend" of his. Considering he had her in high school, perhaps not.

now he can get prison visits from foids who want to fuck him, so i guess he got what he wanted

now he can get prison visits from foids who want to fuck him, so i guess he got what he wanted

Florida doesn't allow conjugal visits, but Nikolas Cruz has been coping nonetheless.

Some braindead holes really believe that they are atracted to personalities when in fact the only thing they care about is looks