Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids have the same mentality as Nazis and white supremacists

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's hilarious how they accuse us to be members of said groups when they do exactly the same with ugly men. Nazis and WS believe only white Aryans are humans. Foids think only Chads are humans. They treat subhumans even worse than the Jews that were prosecuted back then. When a foid looks at me, her face says everything. The way she narrows her eyebrows. The way she ignores me. The way she tries to get away from me as if I was some kind of deformed rat. They do it cause in their eyes I'm not human and if they had the power, they'd throw me away in the ghetto before knowing anything about me.

incels arent even human to them.

Nazis and white supremacists are kinder to minorities than foids are to sub 8 males.

foids are nazis and jews at the same time

I am sorry for you. I will never get the fire and water spectrum of female being from kind/cute to cruel.

Cope. Females are emotional, weak, coward and pathetic. Nazis are logical, strong, brave and honorable. Comparing females to Nazis, is an insult to Nazis.

Nazis and white supremacists are kinder to minorities than foids are to sub 8 males.
:feelshaha:

As funny as this is, it's also true. In a perfect world, we'd all be Chads who easily slay and are currently in happy relationships.

based OP, ive only ever gotten looks of disgust/ disinterest from foids.

The world lost ww2

Cope. Females are emotional, weak, coward and pathetic. Nazis are logical, strong, brave and honorable. Comparing females to Nazis, is an insult to Nazis.
:feelskek:

Foids in the west have been doing an open xenophobic campaing against men and everything masculine for the last 2 decades. Far worst than those other two you mentioned. While quietly sneking sex from chads OC.
foids are nazis and jews at the same time

At least Hitler respected the Japanese. I've also seen photos of short men among his ranks.

If it were up to foids, manlet ricecels would only be jesters/slaves/dead.