Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids having kids at 15

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
I'll be honest and say I haven't gotten rid of tinder yet. The blackpill is hard to swallow when you really want a significant other. And I fucking find this. A foid who had a kid when she was 15!. Jfl it never even began

Screenshot 20201110 201743 Tinder

Tbh most of the girls at my school where hoes. Doesn't Surprise me.

I knew they were whores at that age but to actually have kids?! Jfl cant wait to see plebbits response to this (5 bluepills watching) "Shes her own person. She can do what she wants" how tf does she even take care of the child at age 15. You cant even get a job at that age nvm support a child

i knew a few girls from my school who had kids at 16, that was 15 years ago. It happens.

what the fuck is wrong with my generation

When I was in high school, I remember there were at least a dozen foids that got pregnant throughout the four years I was suffering there.
It's crazy.

same, their parents didn't know that so it gave me leverage to call them whores and sluts because they wouldn't call the cucks on me or i would tell their parents :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Innocent chillinz. :soy:

Women are hoes since a young age, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

i don't drive lmao

Not surprising when most of them are fucking before the age of 10.

thats literally a whores sluttiest age im surprised more of them arent pregnant than the statistics show

Heard about a similar situation happening in my neighborhood

Only difference is, she's a drug addict now jfl

How do you have a kid but can't drive?

OP must be in middle school to be surprised at this, never heard of Lina Medina

In college but I dont pay attention to news or such. Dont know Lina Medina

I'll be honest and say I haven't gotten rid of tinder yet. The blackpill is hard to swallow when you really want a significant other. And I fucking find this. A foid who had a kid when she was 15!. Jfl it never even began

View attachment 370011
JFL at single moms thinking anyone will want them.