Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids In 2019

Dear god what is the state of the modern world this is worrying cause their the future parent's of the next generation this is not good

Responsibleadults = A.I.D.S

These "people" will be voting in the 2020 election

Saint Blackops2cel save us from this clown world

Dear god what is the state of the modern world this is worrying cause their the future parent's of the next generation this is not good
If it weren´t for those maintaining this system, these hoes would be out in the Wild as prey.

94E10647 5B99 42CB 8D42 5DF87E8B6559

The two digit iq race strikes again

these "people" are going to be mothers...
we should sterilize them and make the world a better place.

Reminder:

They can vote

They can drive

They are acting like apes

I hate female niggers

imagine being the white foid's father.

I cannot understand what they are saying can anyone translate it from sheboon? Something about "pregnant" and "I need".

we should definitely force them to work in the coal mines

My dick hungers

I cannot understand what they are saying can anyone translate it from sheboon? Something about "pregnant" and "I need".

“Henny and some Plan B” means they are going to get drunk off Hennessy, fuck as many chads as possible (bareback of course), and subsequently take Plan B, (which is the morning-after pill) so they don’t get pregnant.

They are using Plan B as birth control, which is what most foids do nowadays.