Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids in my apartment complex.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
I've seen a few in my apartment complex that actually stick out among the horde of broken-down old women and fat women that live here. At first glance, they appear to be single. One foid in particular (a 20-something blonde with a big bubble butt and a dog) I see walking her dog all time, not once have I seen her walking the dog with a man. Everytime she's out and about, it's always alone. I see her driving in her car....alone. I've spotted her in the grocery store...alone.

Everytime I see her, she's alone. Never with a guy.

The same goes for all the foids I've noticed in my apartment complex (contrast this with another foid who actually does have a boyfriend, and you see him with her all the time whenever they're out and about, she behaves and acts like a typical foid with a boyfriend, he's there and you know it and see it). The point is, I can tell that they're single just by looking at them because when they're out and about walking their dog or whatever, they're always alone.

I've been watching them for almost a year now and I know enough about foids to know that if they had boyfriends/men in their lives, I would have seen them already.

All this to say that if I were foolish enough to actually approach them, you can bet your ass the words, "...I have a boyfriend" would make an appearance, and we all know it's bullshit. What she would really mean is, "eww, this disgusting subhuman appraoched me, I need to escape."

If I were Chad, they would have already found me and I wouldn't have to contemplate cold approach because she would have saw me already, signalled at me, and it would go from there. If you're attractive, women just sort of find you. If you're like me, or countless other incels...you are invisible to women, due entirely to your looks level.

When you think about it, dating/fucking someone who lives in your apartment complex would be a sweet deal...not just if you're Chad that is, but a sweet deal in general.

Ah well, I don't' think I'm going to go through with it because I already know what's going to happen.

Last edited:
Why are they always with their dogs but never with men:feelsseriously:
Not even chads can escape the dogpill

Why are they always with their dogs but never with men:feelsseriously:
Not even chads can escape the dogpill
Literal beasts are worth more than non chads. Take the elephant pill too

Elephants have 39 inch penises, I can see why foids don't want them dead 8==============================D:feelsohh:

Elephants have 39 inch penises, I can see why foids don't want them dead 8==============================D:feelsohh:

NSFW :feelstrash:

qRtUMNY.jpg

foids have no moral compass whatsoever, they go with the flow that men create for them, or else if they are enabled to behave like animals they will

that's why they need to be controlled or else it's over for civilization

If I were Chad, they would have already found me and I wouldn't have to contemplate cold approach because she would have saw me already, signalled at me, and it would go from there. If you're attractive, women just sort of find you. If you're like me, or countless other incels...you are invisible to women, due entirely to your looks level.
brutal shit ngl

When you think about it, dating/fucking someone who lives in your apartment complex would be a sweet deal...not just if you're Chad that is, but a sweet deal in general.
and yet it almost never happens anymore, dating someone in class was also "cringe" when i was still in school, you just had to have some good amount of distance or it was no good, pre-empting breakups and trying to reduce fallout most likely

of course chad doesn't have to follow this rule, he breaks every rule

brutal shit ngl

and yet it almost never happens anymore, dating someone in class was also "cringe" when i was still in school, you just had to have some good amount of distance or it was no good, pre-empting breakups and trying to reduce fallout most likely

of course chad doesn't have to follow this rule, he breaks every rule
Chad can date anytime, anywhere.

A Chad in my position has already nailed a few women in my complex and has regular visitors. Due entirely to his looks.

it's unusual that you'd keep tabs on foids living in your apartment complex

There's a few in my building, they're pretty loud at times :feelsUgh:

Inkwell piss be upon them

it's unusual that you'd keep tabs on foids living in your apartment complex
Even chad does this to bang them. Too low looks value to quietly be aware of surroundings is suifuel